Dh880: price of Amy's love

Lily

B.R
Staff member
155262435.jpg
Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil used to take advantage of the late singer's obsession with him, charging the singer £150 (Dh880) to kiss, says a friend.

Blake, now serving a 32-month prison sentence for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm, used the money to buy crack cocaine and heroin, reports thesun.co.uk.

"He'd charge her 150 pounds just to kiss him and get near him. They'd be sitting, having a couple of drinks and she'd be trying to snuggle up to him.

"She'd say, 'Give me a kiss, sailor. He'd go, ‘Give me some money then'," said the source, according to whom Winehouse was "totally in love" with Blake.

"...and she'd go, ‘Blake, Blake'. He liked her but he didn't love her. She'd pay for him to get cabs. She'd pay £150 for a cab. This was the pattern throughout their relationship," the source added.

According to the source, Winehouse must have paid Blake close to £250,000.

Winehouse, who died in July at age 27, wed Blake in 2007. They divorced two years later.

Meanwhile, the Winehouse's family will give their first major television interview since the British singer's death in July to American journalist Anderson Cooper for the September 12 launch of his new TV programme.

"I'm really looking forward to speaking with Amy Winehouse's family. They've been through so much, and her talent was so great," Cooper tweeted.

In the interview with Cooper, the singer's parents will discuss for the first time their daughter's long and public battle with substance abuse, the Anderson show said in a statement.

Mitch Winehouse said in July that Amy had beaten her drug dependency and had been happily looking forward to a future with her boyfriend, film director Reg Traviss.
[/img][/COLOR]