DesiUpload here

desiupload

Jatts Do It!
Hi ppl,:sleepy
i tell u all about myself,
My name is DesiUpload,
and live in
My favourite hobby is to Upload stuff.
I dont like requests, ppl who request me for uploads i kick there *** :sleepy
i upload what i like.
well on other hand my hobby is downloading tooo l like downloading too.
thats y ppl call me desiupload. :dts
Enjoy my uploads not me. :bak

We work in the dark, We do what we can, We give what we have.
Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task.
The rest is the maddness of art

~peace~ :kana
 
desiupload said:
wtf,
who r u????:nerd
anyways hi hope i will find a bad friend like me here soon.
thank ju :mean
hi :sleepy
i'l tel u abt myself
My name is tehsin:sleepy
and i live in unp.co.uk:sleepy
My favourit hobby is downloading stuff
I luv making requests:sleepy and ppl who dont upload i kick them
I download wat i like
Dont enjoy anythin

war:mean
 

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
hey desi uplod welcoem to da forums.. well bro as per rules and regulation here we dnt allow advertisements of other sites over here..anyays keep postin and keep havin fun shun over here ..
 

Guest33

Elite
:gig
Tehsin said:
hi :sleepy
i'l tel u abt myself
My name is tehsin:sleepy
and i live in unp.co.uk:sleepy
My favourit hobby is downloading stuff
I luv making requests:sleepy and ppl who dont upload i kick them
I download wat i like
Dont enjoy anythin

war:mean
:gig

wishwas ja ni hoyia ih tehsin boli....:mean
 

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
Tehsin said:
hi :sleepy
i'l tel u abt myself
My name is tehsin:sleepy
and i live in unp.co.uk:sleepy
My favourit hobby is downloading stuff
I luv making requests:sleepy and ppl who dont upload i kick them
I download wat i like
Dont enjoy anythin

war:mean

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O
rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
 

Some1

Focusing on ________
hi :sleepy
i'l tel u abt myself
My name is jay:sleepy
and i live in unp.co.in:sleepy
My favourit hobby is :so :so :so
I luv everyone and kick every1zass widout necondition as my luv is unconditional :mean :mean :mean :mean



nd meluv tehsin :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby
 

desiupload

Jatts Do It!
Tehsin said:
hi :sleepy
i'l tel u abt myself
My name is tehsin:sleepy
and i live in unp.co.uk:sleepy
My favourit hobby is downloading stuff
I luv making requests:sleepy and ppl who dont upload i kick them
I download wat i like
Dont enjoy anythin

war:mean
hey,
u r opposite to me i lub uploading and u lub downloading.
well anyways i like downloading too :w0t
hmmm i told u one thing never request me anything that will too bad for u.
but u can enjoy my uploads.
ur intro is lil bit like mine intro.
gud luck :nerd
 

desiupload

Jatts Do It!
munda_wakhre_type_da said:
hey desi uplod welcoem to da forums.. well bro as per rules and regulation here we dnt allow advertisements of other sites over here..anyays keep postin and keep havin fun shun over here ..
wtf!!wtf!!wtf!!
u make me mad u dunno who i am????????

how dare u to remove my home name??????????
and if u dont allow external links get ur own space y u ppl upload at rapidshare etc..... thats shit
and u look such boring man.
blablabla
**** ***
 

desiupload

Jatts Do It!
jatti_sydney said:
welcome to UNP desi upoload...
have fun shun and enjoy!!!!
hmmm
wat u mean by fun shun???
anyways who r u???
i dont talk to ppl who i dont know.
tell me ur intro if u like it then i talk u :dts
go and get gud intro first.
:sleepy
 

desiupload

Jatts Do It!
Pardesan Punjaban said:
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O
rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
now wat about u girl????
u look gud but i told all give ur intro first then talk to me. :sleepy
anyways ur siggy is too long change it first
:nerd
 

desiupload

Jatts Do It!
jaY said:
hi :sleepy
i'l tel u abt myself
My name is jay:sleepy
and i live in unp.co.in:sleepy
My favourit hobby is :so :so :so
I luv everyone and kick every1zass widout necondition as my luv is unconditional :mean :mean :mean :mean



nd meluv tehsin :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby
huh,
first u hav external link in ur suggy remove it first then talk to me.
bye
:ban
 
:sleepy :sleepy desiupload ...take a chill pill....its ur intro thread...so its only u whoz gonna tel abt urself.....and if u want to know anythin abt others.....go find their intro thread and know more abt them....:sleepy :sleepy

try to b bit polite:mean

and last but not the least:pbbol
 
jaY said:
hi :sleepy
i'l tel u abt myself
My name is jay:sleepy
and i live in unp.co.in:sleepy
My favourit hobby is :so :so :so
I luv everyone and kick every1zass widout necondition as my luv is unconditional :mean :mean :mean :mean



nd meluv tehsin :baby :baby :baby :baby :baby
awww....wub ju too jesso:kpw
 

desiupload

Jatts Do It!
Tehsin said:
:sleepy :sleepy desiupload ...take a chill pill....its ur intro thread...so its only u whoz gonna tel abt urself.....and if u want to know anythin abt others.....go find their intro thread and know more abt them....:sleepy :sleepy

try to b bit polite:mean

and last but not the least:pbbol
hmmm
first... jae main apni punjabi shuru karr ditti tan tuhadi sarian di punjabi mukk jaani aa.....
better talk in english, i speak english becuse i wanna learn it,
i always fail in my english exam this time wanna pass it and learning it over here ...
samajhh aiii????? :nerd
second... i dont hav to see others intro, if u wanna show ur intro to me give its link here no external linkss....
about polite i am bad boy, i never talk to anyone in gud way :mean
better u talk to me in bad way this we gud for both
hunn dasss punjabi bolan ke english???????
~peace~
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
»SukhMani« Bery Bery New Here Intro's 8
R New here Intro's 7
Aman_Kaur New Here Intro's 51
H Hindustaani here Intro's 6
P I'm New Here. Intro's 8
Similar threads





Top