Delhi Bureaucrat BK Bansal’s Suicide Note Says CBI Harassed And Tortured Him And His Entir

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Delhi Bureaucrat BK Bansal’s Suicide Note Says CBI Harassed And Tortured Him And His Entire Family

29750x500-1.jpg

BK Bansal’s Suicide Note

Ministry of Corporate Affairs former director general Bal Kishan Bansal (60), and his son, 31-year-old Yogesh Bansal, committed suicide in their east-Delhi apartment in the wee hours of Tuesday. The incident comes two months after Bansal’s wife Satyabala and daughter Neha committed suicide after hanging themselves in the same apartment when Bansal was in custody after being arrested on charges of accepting bribe.

BK Bansal was arrested by the CBI on alleged charges of bribery and attempting to scuttle a probe against a Mumbai-based pharmaceutical company. Arrest made after CBI conducted raids at eight locations related to the case. They had also allegedly caught him accepting a bribe of Rs 9 lakh.

The suicide note
Bansal and his son, before committing suicide reportedly had told their neighbours that they were going away for a few days. Police recovered two suicide notes, one written by Bansal and another by Yogesh, dated September 26, 2016, from their flat in Neelkanth Apartments, hours after their bodies were found Tuesday morning. Bansal in his note blamed five senior CBI officers, including a DIG, for allegedly “torturing” and “mentally harassing” him and his family. Bansal claimed that the death of his wife and daughter was not a suicide and the Director of CBI should initiate an inquiry against his officers as it was “simply” a case of murder.

In his suicide note, Bansal wrote that a top brass CBI, Sanjeev Gautam, had threatened him saying, “Your future generations will be scared of my name.” it also read that the DIG had threatened him saying, “Such things will be done to your wife and daughter that it will send shivers down the spine of those who hear of it”. He also wrote in the suicide note that two women officers from CBI slapped his wife and daughter while he was in jail. Mr Gautam, who holds the rank of Deputy Inspector General, urged, “Torture these women so much that they are almost dead.”These lady officers told my wife that they will chop me and my son into pieces and feed them to dogs,” he wrote. The suicide note also read, “The DIG said he is Amit Shah’s man and no one can harm him. He tortured me a lot.”

Apart from the DIG, Bansal mentioned the names of an SP, Dy SP, Investigation Officer and an unidentified head constable. Yogesh, in his suicide note, claimed he was “unofficially” subjected to “mental and physical” torture to an extent that he was forced to take such an extreme step.