Deep Jandu Exposed

BaBBu

Prime VIP
From what you are telling me about Jandus statement, he said he produced around 250 songs and from this 250 songs, 2 or 3 songs may match or sound similar to the others which resulted of hurting statements of his fans.
I found an e-mail he sent me back in February 2017, he wanted to buy my beats but I didn't replied to him. He didn't write to me anymore.
First of all, if you are a producer why the hell you would like to buy another's producer beats?
As you can see there is no coincidence here, he heard my beats before and when I didn't replied to him, he copied my beat.
I'm assuming that I'm not the only one that he wanted to buy beats from, so I'm wondering how much of this 250 songs was beats that he bought or copied from other producers and put his credits on and they dont know about it.
Buy beats of western unknown producers and sell them as yours in eastern industry, noone will notice they said.
Thanks to all my good people from India, who let me know about this and also keep sharing, commenting and supporting me on facebook, youtube, instagram.

BaBBu

Prime VIP

ਲਉ ਜੀ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਤਾਜਾ ਖਬਰ...Deep Jandu ਦਾ ਫਾਨਾ ਠੋਕ ਤਾ You tube ਨੇ...ਚੋਰੀ ਕਰਕੇ ਬਣਾਇਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਗਾਣਾ Designer by @nimrat khaira Youtube ਨੇ ਚੱਕਤਾ

BaBBu

Prime VIP
wA6TI7x-1.jpg

Goku

Prime VIP
Staff member
Koi nwi gall ni , Mostly hrek gaana jo punjab ch composers ne bnnaya hunda , yaa taan ohdi beat te tune copied hundi yaa Ohna koi sirf ikko beat on repeat hundi

but lokaan nu ess gall da farak ni penda

So jehre baad ch proof millan te Composers nu copycat kehn lgg pende aa , ohna ton wadda bewkoof koi ni hunda (in my views)

So jihnu jo vi vdiya lggda , oh sunno , chahe kurhiyaan chherhn walle sunno , chahe hathyaran wale , chahe explicit content sunno :music lokaan nu music baare akal shayd 15-20 years takk aaju :p

desiphudu

Deep jandu is another big F*dh. He is just taking beats and getting people to sing over them ***. Anyone can do that...we might aswell all class ourselves as music producers. Can this guy even play any proper instruments and make a beat from scratch? Ageya ni ohi billo time is the only thing he can bark about. Thinks he has such a great stupid tag line. Copying Dj Khalid with 'Another one'.

He makes songs promoting drugs...feem...weed like mate, you ain't a gangsta. Trying to copy west coast rap lyrics and themes. Go and find your own ideas and think of something original!! Wastem*n DEEP J!!!