Dance guru Terence Lewis creates Guinness World Record

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
terencestory_647_112716122341-1.jpg

Ace choreographer Terence Lewis is happy to have created a Guinness World Record with "World's Largest Photobook".
After getting featured in Fashion at Big Bazaar (FBB) anthem, The Denim Dance, he took the nation by storm by inviting people to share their own denim dance photo on social media handles with #fbbDeminDance.
The team created the World's Largest Photobook, which measures 486 square feet in surface area. It is 18 feet tall and 27 feet wide.

The book contains more than 8,000 pictures of the people from various parts of the country posing in Denim Dance's signature step and was unveiled at Infinity Mall, Malad, in Mumbai on Thursday.
"It really feels great every time we go for breaking a record like this. I question myself if it will be possible or not. Are we breaking one or not? So there are so many challenges out there and we are always nervous," Terence said in a statement.

TERENCE LEWIS @Terencehere
So finally I've got 4 Guinness World Records! Wondering what's next ? Any ideas what recurs I Shd create or break? http://fb.me/1yW8q1WWw
11:56 AM - 25 Nov 2016

He added, "So far we have been successful and all I would say is keep trying; I am loving being a part of something so big like this, and there will be many more to make India proud."