Cred

CRED application use kiti kise ne for credit card payments ?

i am using it from past 6 months.... its an awesome app and you can use any mode of payment via it... provided its debit card, netbankng of upi.

It will give you reqard equivalent to payment you make for your credit card. lets say in a month you spend 10000 via credit card and make payment using cred, then you will get 10000 points after you make a pyament using cred.

KARAN

Prime VIP
i am using it from past 6 months.... its an awesome app and you can use any mode of payment via it... provided its debit card, netbankng of upi.

It will give you reqard equivalent to payment you make for your credit card. lets say in a month you spend 10000 via credit card and make payment using cred, then you will get 10000 points after you make a pyament using cred.

points redeem karke dekhe kde ? kinne points te kinne rupaiye bande hai koi idea ? use kive kr skde points nu ?

baki payment ta karke dekhi me ek credit card di ho gyi successful

points redeem karke dekhe kde ? kinne points te kinne rupaiye bande hai koi idea ? use kive kr skde points nu ?

baki payment ta karke dekhi me ek credit card di ho gyi successful

there is a reward section in the app, click that option and you will see lot of brands on which you can redeem your points.
Additionally, There are additional cashback rewards which you will get on payment of your credit cards. Those are basically added to your credit card balance, whatever cashback you get. For eg. you made payment of 5000 thousand and you will get a coupon, that coupon will use your 500 or 1000 Points to redeem the coupn and in coupon you may get upto 5000 Rs. cashback for your credit card.

KARAN

Prime VIP
boht vdia app. credit card di payment lyi recommend kraga me te.
baki referal wali scheme vi hai. kise ne use krni hoyi te das dyo me regeral link de dau apna :lol