Court Marriage Procedure / Court Marriage Advocates in Chandigarh
(The Age of the Groom Should Be 21 Years and Bride 18 Years)
WE NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS OF YOUR’S
1. Documentary Evidence for Date Of Birth Of Both the Parties (3 Sets of Photo Copies Of 10th School Certificate or Birth Certificate) only one proof out of these.
2. Address Proof & ID Proof ( 3 Sets of Photo copies of Voter ID Card / Aadhar Card / D.L / Passport or Ration Card ) only one proof out of these.
3. Two Witnesses in Total, Known to Both the Parties and their ID proof (Voter ID Card / Aadhar Card / D.L / Passport or Ration Card) only one proof out of these.
4. One individual Photograph passport Size of Both Bride and Groom
5. One Photograph passport size of each witness.
ALL THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WE WILL PREPARE FOR YOU.
1. Passport Size Photographs Of Both Parties The Bride And The Groom
Jointly (8 Copies)
2. Post Card Size Photographs Of Marriage Ceremony In Which Both Bride
And Groom Should Be Present ( 4 Copies)
6. Gurudawara Or Temple Certificate Where The Marriage Ceremony Was
For more details please contact – Advocate J.C.Kaushal, Mobile +91-9814055672