Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur

Chelsea v Manchester United

Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk

Internazionale v Schalke

Semi-final draw

Real Madrid/Tottenham Hotspur v Barcelona/Shakhtar Donetsk

Chelsea/Manchester United v Internazionale/Schalke

MAVERICK

Inter got the easiest tie, should progress easily.
So did barca.

matches to watch:

Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur

Chelsea v Manchester United

Tottenham, full of surprises, can humble real as they did to AC Milan
Chelsea vs ManU, cracker , as always...

RUPIND3R

heaven's got a hitman
love to see a inter vs barcelona final with barcelona making them paying them for the last year's exit in the finals.....

MAVERICK

^ i want chelsea to come good...and make barca pay for iniesta's last ditch kick in semis, and the penalties against many in final

RUPIND3R

heaven's got a hitman
chelsea have good forwards in form of anelka and drogba ,,,backed by a good midfield
for them drogba has not performed to his mark this season ,so its only anelka who is propelling them forward .......
will be tough when going against the red gaints man u who will want to make scores even for their epl defeat ....
and then there is inter ,,,
so one hell of a ride for them to the finals ........

MAVERICK

i guess manu is bit tougher opposition, inter can be defeated, coz it has quite a leaky defending, although after defeating manu in epl, even beating them looks like a big possibility...
as far as drogba is concerned, he was plagued with malaria, then with onset of torres, who is still to find his touch and settle down...
anyways semis will be much more exciting, than these...

RUPIND3R

heaven's got a hitman
as far as torres is concerned , he has speed n agility but i feel he is feel he lacks the finish of drogba n eto or messi ...
n as far as man u rooney is finally getting back in his old form .....
barca misses finishers like eto n henry ,,that was the best ever barca team with messi ,henry n eto --classical finishers....