ccna exam

DBF

Mad
yaar study tan online kerlao but exam da ni samjh areya.. exam online ni hunda ghare bhaithe? te jey exam institue ch hou odi fees kini ku aa? @Ambarsariya hale study shuru kerni :p

deep

Prime VIP
bai,

you have to schedule and go to Pearson VUE center to give exam.
i am assuming you are looking for CCNA Routing and Switching.
its broken into two parts ICND1(Exam Code:100-101) and ICND2(Exam Code:200-101).
you can take both individually or you can take a composite exam(Exam Code:200-120).
Fee depends on which way you give ICND1/ICND2 or Composite
previously it used for 150$ each for ICND1 and ICND2 or composite costs 295$.

Also it depends whats your goal, if its just to get a cert to add to your profile jugaad will be good, but if you really want to make career in networking field i would recommend to learn the basics and give exam yourself.

Thanks

bai,

you have to schedule and go to Pearson VUE center to give exam.
i am assuming you are looking for CCNA Routing and Switching.
its broken into two parts ICND1(Exam Code:100-101) and ICND2(Exam Code:200-101).
you can take both individually or you can take a composite exam(Exam Code:200-120).
Fee depends on which way you give ICND1/ICND2 or Composite
previously it used for 150$ each for ICND1 and ICND2 or composite costs 295$.

Also it depends whats your goal, if its just to get a cert to add to your profile jugaad will be good, but if you really want to make career in networking field i would recommend to learn the basics and give exam yourself.

Thanks

Ahh hoyi na sahi salaah :d

JJ

Prime VIP
Main pehla den lagia c per exam fee sunke mood badal gia :p

More then 10k keh rahe c jetking wale

Main sirf coaching hi liti c fare sirf exam deke certificate milna cc

Mere kol hun sirf coaching da certificate aa

deep

Prime VIP
Kise kaam aunda certificate.

only cert is useless as there are tons of ppl sitting with certs but no actual knowledge.
but if you know the technology and you did the exam yourself you can get a starting job with approx salary range 4-8 lakh P.A
and if you continue with study and reach out to CCNP or even CCIE sky is the limit. but catch is that cert is not the key, key is the knowledge which you need to pass this cert.

Thanks