Caste diffrence kyu ?

sarkar111

Hello mera name preet aa , mai delhi to aa , mai tade sarea naal 1 gal sanjhi karna chauhna . aaj to 2 saal pehla tak menu eh nai pata ki bhape ki jatt te ki chure , but mai jad to yahoo punjab rooms ch jana shuru kitta mera way hi badal ta othe dea loka ne , ena jada racism hega , loki ena larde aa , caste vekh k gal kitti jandi aa , je grp of jatt guys hega te bhape ja churea nu eni galla , te je grp of duji caste aa , fer dujea naal ena beer , eda kyu ? sikh sikh ni rahe ? jithe vekho xyz jatt , sweet jatt , flanana jatt o jatt eh jatt , kadi syad hi vekhea sweet sikh , falana sikh eh sikh howe , ja singh howe...

o kahawat hai na kuch eda sikh , sikh naaal na lare ta eh kaum kadi na hare , i dun know properly . sikh ya singh ta reha hi nai , jeet dhillon , mann gill sheti shahni hi reh gea , singh ta gum gea , ena bar 2 sikha wich hi ,

mai sunana chahnda ethe de memeber ki kehnde aa..

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Eh gall barri aam aa ji, religious teachings taan aj kal koi koi hee follow karda, shyad soh vichon ik... mere khyaal naal caste system taan sabh follow karde ne...im sure je tusi Gurudware vich ja ke Giani (Granthi) ji nu v puchon-ge na...oh v tuhanu dass dein ge ke oh kis caste nu belong karde ne.. binna jhijke te eh jaandey hoye ke "sikhism ch taan koi caste system hee nai ae".

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
i guess family te depend hunda ah ke oh ki sochde a castes baare.

sikhism vich ta caste nahi ah but fer vi society vich tan hale vi hai.

like... je main kal nu ghar ah ke keh dema that i wanna marry someone of a different caste, my parents would be ready to kick me out of the house.

saare apni soch rakhde ah, its hard to change everyones opinion but you can expose them to a new idea or way of thinking.

oh_kidda

Buurraaaaahhhhh.........!
it happens everywhere ..... myself has been always differentiated due to my caste........ you can't do any thing in this matter brother..... but one thing is for sure that God is one. Almighty has created all the living beings, but we people forget this . whatever everybody has to die one day and no one will ask your caste in the "Hell".

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
hahahahahaha...now here my family stands right :) no caste no religion... nothing ..only bande de vichaar kidan de ne ...My Bhabi is HIndu Rajput and my veer is Sikh jatt...i dont think aede ch kuch galat hega ya
haan sade pind de sareek bud bud krde ne but then who cares :d

J@tti

..Majajan..
Before I had this username, I used to have a hindu name as Id. So if I am using J@tti as username - does that make me a different person or does that mean I believe in caste system now?

In schools they have four or five houses - should we campaign against that and say its promoting "color" differentiation?

Names don't matter unless you believe they do! Moreover, I believe more differentiation is done on the basis of "social status" than caste.

Let me know what your parents think when the guy of your choice is SUPER Rich! Mostly they would put financial stability over "petty" caste

:pop

TIGERJATT

Ki dekhi jande sohneyo??
caste has nothing to do with religion!! this is what people need to educate themselves on. if people think that JATT = sikh then you'd be mistaken, because there's hindu jatts, muslim jatts etc. jatt = farmer at the end of the day.

india is living in the dark age, the past, and unfortunately its run by the caste system which isn't going to change any time soon.

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Before I had this username, I used to have a hindu name as Id. So if I am using J@tti as username - does that make me a different person or does that mean I believe in caste system now?

In schools they have four or five houses - should we campaign against that and say its promoting "color" differentiation?

Names don't matter unless you believe they do! Moreover, I believe more differentiation is done on the basis of "social status" than caste.

Let me know what your parents think when the guy of your choice is SUPER Rich! Mostly they would put financial stability over "petty" caste

:pop
I would have to disagree on that one...its not always about the money for some. Parents who strictly believe in caste system, would not change their decision over financial status of the other person...

Just my opinion based on the knowledge, I have about what my parents think about the caste system and all...its certainly not the reason why they would agree or disagree with my choice (of guy)... super rich or not...for them caste matters... not that I agree with them on this, but that's just their way...apni apni soch sabh di...kush apni soch te kush lokka kaarn jo soch bani ae oh..

Justpunjabi

Lets_rock
Its the Effect of the environment. when teen age person join socail life he adop things from the surrounding . they r welcome by there community in most of the cases .
We just can say company does the effect

Saini84

Elite
I agree to Jatti. First of all we are talking about ''chatrooms'' I personally believe 99% of users in chat are velle and to top it all losers. Hence one cannot reach the conclusion of caste diffierence. They use diffierent sorts of nick to be reckoned in chat and most of the guys are there to flirt so oh bande eh sochde ne je apni caste di kuri naal kuch ho java ta thik hai...thats actually what they think and that kind of approach itself makes them losers. Period.
On the other hand they abuse because thats the only way they get attention in chat. Its as simple as that. There is a saying in marketing no publicity is bad publicity, so it keeps on going but yeah one day when they grow up they don't log in chats but other kids take over. Hence I'd request that one shouldn't reach any sort of conclusions based on chatrooms.

Tuhadi gal theek ae bai jee......Bina wajah foki akarh karde ne lok........insan ta akhir insan hai.......sab nu ik brabar samjhna chahida hai