Canadian Government rejecting the Visa Applications

Canadian Government has taken the right decision to rejecting the Visa Applications

Few Days back a local court of Bihar acquitted all 27 accused involved in anti-Sikh roits of 1984 in the absence of witnesses against them. It is a big shame for Indian Police as well for Indian Courts. It is a gift which they have given us on the 26th anniversery of Operation Blue Star the cowardest act ever done by the Indian Forces and Indian Government.

This so called Police Force which is unable to produce a single witness in Court in daily life can beat a small thief to death. They can give third degree torture to a minor child who had stolen a piece of bread from the shop. These police forces can pull a child after binding him on the back side of their motorcycle in the full market. If they can torture this kind of poor people for minor issues then why can’t they interrogate the roit accused in the same manner. If they are under some Political Pressure then why they wear the uniform of Police. Just leave the Police Force and become a toilet cleaner in the houses of Ministers who stopped you in the interrogation of such criminals.

I want to make an offer to C.B.I. & Police Force that if you people are unable to interrogate the dearer sons of the Delhi Government including Sajjan Kumar & Jagdish Tytler from last 26 years then please hand them over to us for just 2 hours. I promise to keep them alive for these 2 hours. After the 2 hour interrogation done by us they themself will accept what they had done in 1984.

Canadian Government has taken the right decision to rejecting the Visa Applications of the employes of defence forces of India. They deserve the rejection.

jhanvi

sorry to say...but its a very funny explanation..coz wht if he has been rejected visa..nale bluestar da ki lena iston...gift on annevarsay u mean more killing???? okay cool and all the other things are fine..yes govt has to take some steps and wht happened was not rite but why everything has to be related..

pps309

Prime VIP
Its not 84, visas have been rejected on the basis of applicant's time and deployment in sensitive locations during his/her armed services. The role of applicant and their immediate seniors who have been labelled as human right violators also plays a part in acceptance/rejection of visa.

Canada is right in doing so, if they have any doubts or clues, they can reject the visa. They are not bound to issue visa to everyone.
Not only canada many countries do the same. USA has denied visa to Narender Modi, USA has issued warrant against Kamal Nath.

Kudos to Canada and other countries who recognize that many armed forces personnel could also be human rights violators and should be denied visas.

pps309

Prime VIP
BTW, India invited and welcomed Sri Lankan President Mahindra Rajapakse, whose governance is under scanner of UN authorities for human right violations on Sri Lankan Tamils.
If India is inviting him, that doesn't mean all countries in the world should be inviting him. Same lines if India considers any armed service personnel as hero , that doesn't mean Canada should feel the same.

I hope I make some sense here, bhul chuk maaf.