can someone please explain....Whats RSS?

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
ok first of all i am not creating a political, religious issue here. so please refrain from getting there in our discussion here. My problem is i lfet india 10 years ago, although been in tuch very much, i have visited three times in these 10 years, But every time u go, u know its all about visiting family, shopping, and doign personal things, so who pays attention to wats going on there politically? i guess no-one. Anyways coming to the point, i was a kid when i left india, odo ta politics ch aina interest haiga nahi si, hun vi nahi coz its pretty messed up (poli=many, tics=blood sucking creatures), BUT today i heard something about RSS. I know a little bit abt it, that they preach against sikhism (dunno if thats true, but thats wat i have heard) , And recently i heard that they are on a sorta mission to kill sikhism. I dunno whats wrong and wats right, meri limited jehi knowledge ch please vaadha kardo koi, Ki eh RSS kis bala da naam hai te hai ki eh?:ban

Some1

Focusing on ________
Re: can someone please explain....i am so confused !

i dont think its like killing sikhism or anything

they had guru nanak's portrait in one of their exhibits ... like y wuld they do that ? if they were trying to kill sikhism

but i think they say something like sikhism is from hinduism or something like that :an

PS: the above information is not from a trustful source but from my deluded brain :an

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Re: can someone please explain....i am so confused !

sory i havent heard of tis much......

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
no no I dont think tht they are against Sikhs...but they give priorty to Hindus...

actually angello without reading ur post i had answered, and i was thinking tht u'll might be questioning about UNP RSS...:haha

Guest33

Elite
khakhi kachain wale ne jehde roj sawere apni prade karde hunde ne Banasr baag ch (main taan jad Sangrur sawere ser lai jandi si ise roop ch 8-10 babian nu prade karda te kasrat karda dekhdi si te apnian sauhan jihian khande hunde si hath utte chakk ke ).....thats how I describe them......Rashtria Swayamsevak Sangh...jithe takk mera khyal hai ih Bajrang Dal de koi bhen bhai je ne....ihna ne apne modhian te responsibility lai hai Hiduism nu promote karan di, social work di.

pata ni main kade ihnanu changi nigah naal ni dekhia....though they say ki ihna da kamsocial service hai par nahi ihna da kam hai Hindu nationalism nu promote karna......bas aapan nu taan aina hi pata....

pps309

Prime VIP
I have met some members of RSS.
YEs, they say they are their to promote hinduism and do social service.

But some how I feel they are Hindu nationalist, I feel they help BJP to gain vote bank also.
I remember. to lure sikhs they started some dhong dhoksla.....they told that sikhism is a part of hinduism, Guru's made sikhs to protect hinduism, So Sikhs should also be part of Hinduism.

They published some posters like RAM and Guru Nanak on upper left and right showering their blessings on Shivaji and Guru Gobind Singh ji, their pics were at lower left and right of poster.

In one poster they presented Guru Gobind SIngh ji doing tap (may be hemkunt sahib) and some MATA showering blessings.

In one poster they have shown Guru Nanak Ji precahing sangat and he is wearing a Janeau (some thread worn by pandits). Yaar guru ji ta pandita te janeaua ta lokaan nu mukti dava rahe si, oh bhala kyun paan lage......:roll :roll

They broke the rules of SIkhism to attract sikhs to RSS. For sikhs RSS full form is Rashtriya Sikh Sangat. This is what they told me, came to me so many times when I was in India to join Rashtriya SIkh Sangat......I said to dem..Fu*k off ...... :roll

I personally feel they are trying to dilute the bachi khuchi sikhi from India and some how try to mix slow poison into Sikh religion.

I feel Sikhism is a separate religion and should be treated as distinct, separate religion.

Although all the religion might teach the same "humanity" but one religion can not be part of other religion.

I will not comment how good they are or not. One thing I will see, if they can say that Babbar Khalsa/Khalsa Dal is not good for hindus then even RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal is also not good for sikhs or any other religion except hindus.

Gujrat CM Narender Singh Modi, is RSS activist. He recently passed a bill that anyone can change the religion. And the religions are Hindu, Islam, Christian, and one two more. There was no name of Sikhism there. And on to that he told Jains, Buddhist are parts of hindu religion..so not considering them as separate religion.....:roll :roll .

pps309

Prime VIP
Te Angel bahne...jad discussion chali hi aa ta chalan deyo.....you should not worry ke ah political ho ju ya rekigious ho ju. Unless it is just a discussion it's always good. Koi na koi navi cheez sunan nu hi mildi aa.
Baki pol-pattiya ta injh hi khuldiya hundiya.....

pink puma

Elite
I have met some members of RSS.
YEs, they say they are their to promote hinduism and do social service.

But some how I feel they are Hindu nationalist, I feel they help BJP to gain vote bank also.
I remember. to lure sikhs they started some dhong dhoksla.....they told that sikhism is a part of hinduism, Guru's made sikhs to protect hinduism, So Sikhs should also be part of Hinduism.

They published some posters like RAM and Guru Nanak on upper left and right showering their blessings on Shivaji and Guru Gobind Singh ji, their pics were at lower left and right of poster.

In one poster they presented Guru Gobind SIngh ji doing tap (may be hemkunt sahib) and some MATA showering blessings.

In one poster they have shown Guru Nanak Ji precahing sangat and he is wearing a Janeau (some thread worn by pandits). Yaar guru ji ta pandita te janeaua ta lokaan nu mukti dava rahe si, oh bhala kyun paan lage......:roll :roll

They broke the rules of SIkhism to attract sikhs to RSS. For sikhs RSS full form is Rashtriya Sikh Sangat. This is what they told me, came to me so many times when I was in India to join Rashtriya SIkh Sangat......I said to dem..Fu*k off ...... :roll

I personally feel they are trying to dilute the bachi khuchi sikhi from India and some how try to mix slow poison into Sikh religion.

I feel Sikhism is a separate religion and should be treated as distinct, separate religion.

Although all the religion might teach the same "humanity" but one religion can not be part of other religion.

I will not comment how good they are or not. One thing I will see, if they can say that Babbar Khalsa/Khalsa Dal is not good for hindus then even RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal is also not good for sikhs or any other religion except hindus.

Gujrat CM Narender Singh Modi, is RSS activist. He recently passed a bill that anyone can change the religion. And the religions are Hindu, Islam, Christian, and one two more. There was no name of Sikhism there. And on to that he told Jains, Buddhist are parts of hindu religion..so not considering them as separate religion.....:roll :roll .

It has nothing to do with politics, or whether you should be hindu and not sikh or any of that stuff. maybe thats a different group who promotes those views but the real group doesnt say or do any of those things you have mentioned. its a purely spiritual group, they do not adovcate to join any particular religion, and all religions and cultures are respected and looked at equally. In fact they use many of the teachings of the 10 Gurus and also the Granth Sahib to further explain those teachings and how we can better understand the Granth Sahib. It doesnt have anything to do with tearing people away from their religion or any of that.

pps309

Prime VIP
It has nothing to do with politics, or hinduism or sikhism. maybe thats a different group who promotes those views but the real group doesnt say or do any of those things you have mentioned.
I met the guys..they came till my Hostel room.
I have seen the posters published by Rashtriys Sawyamsevak Sangh (RSS), which I described in above post. ANd those posters are wrong by all means.

And Is Narender Modi not a RSS activist? If you say No....Please wait for some time I am busy in some work at office....I will find out the date, place and time when he addresses the RSS members from the RSS stage.

In the year 1998 during Diwali time they tried to lure sikhs by the name of Rashtriya Sikh Sangat. I still remember those days. They came to my hostel room many times.

pink puma

Elite
I met the guys..they came till my Hostel room.
I have seen the posters published by Rashtriys Sawyamsevak Sangh (RSS), which I described in above post. ANd those posters are wrong by all means.

And Is Narender Modi not a RSS activist? If you say No....Please wait for some time I am busy in some work at office....I will find out the date, place and time when he addresses the RSS members from the RSS stage.

In the year 1998 during Diwali time they tried to lure sikhs by the name of Rashtriya Sikh Sangat. I still remember those days. They came to my hostel room many times.

no i agree with you, that group is wrong, the one you are talking about. but you have to realize there are different rssb groups so yes some of them do say wrong things. but not the one that i know about.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
RSS maintain that a Sikh is a turbaned hindu and sikhsim came into existence as the sword arm of hindus against muslim invaders.
Sikhs (including me) disagree,
tusin dasso ki kende ???

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
RSS maintain that a Sikh is a turbaned hindu and sikhsim came into existence as the sword arm of hindus against muslim invaders.
tusin dasso ki kende ???

i agree, i mean what was the soul reason behind creating sikhism- that our gurus had some diff beliefs, no moorti pooja, and all that, so that makes it a separate religion. Eda ta fer islam came outta chritanity, charistanity came outta jews.....fer ta o saare vi kehange ki o sep religion nahi. BUt they are right. And we respect all. i am not segragating people based on religion here, but if something is diff it ought to be respected !

pps309

Prime VIP
tusin dasso ki kende ???
perfect one liner to explain....

I also disagree with RSS

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
RSS = rashtriya sew sangh...

BJP yaani BHARTI JANTA PARTY di ik wing a eh...

it works on die hard hindu principles...

like here in india harek state and shehar ch dey have dere small wings consisting of either BJP activists or simply die hard hindu people..

dey conduct regular weekly meetings and discus politics do exercises and all ,...
at some places da members are evn taught how to use guns and all..

its just like an any another organisation...

and angel bhabi ji dnt wry ainwe da kuch ni k dey r like after killin sikhs coz ina jigra kisi kaum da kade v ni pe sakda... just rumours ne yea maybe deep down in minds of some of the RSS activists could b anti sikh thoughts bt nthin of a serious kind..