BSF strikes back as Pak fires rockets into Punjab

prithvi.k

on off on off......
BSF strikes back as Pak fires rockets into Punjab borderAGAIN..yeah again az pehle ,click ---> https://www.unp.me/f46/pak-terrorists-fire-rockets-at-punjab-border-villa-51914/

AMRITSAR: Pushed to the wall by Pakistan on Friday night, when it reportedly fired two rockets into border villages of Punjab — the second such
provocation in two months — India for the time is said to have struck back with machine guns.

######

The unsettling attack from a belligerent neighbour came on a day when the Border Security Force had deployed its first batch of women along the border. No causality was reported till news last came in at 11.45 pm, stating that Pakistan had fired three more rockets which were yet to be traced.

“Earlier, two rockets were fired from the Pakistani side, one falling in Dhanoae Khurd and the other is yet to be traced,” said BSF, IG, Frontier, Himmat Singh. As India opened fire from Pul Kanjari end, losing patience over repeated violations during peace times between the two nations, the IG confirmed, “During my tenure, this is the first time that BSF has retaliated.”

Swinging into action, police laid down barricades on roads leading up to the border, disallowing even the media to cover the incident. Calling for an emergency flag meeting with Pak Rangers, sources said, BSF strongly protested the unwarranted firing.

The last time Pakistan had breached border rules was on July 5 night, when three rockets landed on the Indian side — one each in Dhandae, Baherwal and Konake — while another failed to make it and fell in the attacker’s territory near Pul Kanjari.

Following the aggression, BSF DG ML Kumawat had visited the villages and assured of a befitting reply if Pakistan ever acted in the same manner again.

-------------------------

woo BSF ...."well we have deployed women in the BSF", now i think they are far more brave then the woman running the country MMS/scandal clips !!! Well we have weak leaders and a population that is incapable of selecting worthy leaders,What happening Manmohan and master mind behind sonia madam's raj its our motherland (if u take it)
well BSF responded with machine guns ?? they dont have rockets ? hainn..if those pakistani thugs hitting rockets then reply them with same ...oh so next time they will hit with nuclear and our respond will be with rockets ohhh got it this is the promotion methods of our fighting great.

Learn some thing from my fav Israel :wah
smiley32.gif
one small country scrwed whole arabs middle east there..no one guts to touch them if they do then they know what will happen to them,10 missle attack from terrorist palestine hamas..in reply isreal will hit 1000 missle wooooo,now they r quiet baraber seh :y
icon_yes.gif