Bollywood stars celeberate independence day

lajo

ollywood stars celeberate independence day

Here’s what the stars are wishing for India on Independence day
Amitabh Bachchan: Happy Independence Day ..!! May India no longer be 'the third world country' or a 'developing nation' but FIRST WORLD and DEVELOPED !!

Bipasha Basu: Today is an iconic day in the history of India. Let's spend a minute and salute the people who laid their lives to give us independence
Shah Rukh Khan had his own unique take on the day, "Freedom of the mind...freedom to make mistakes...freedom from being judged...& the courage to want these freedoms. Happy courage day to all.
Preity Zinta: Happy Independence day India! Hope we can free ourselves from corruption & be d country Gandhi & all d freedom fighters aspired 4! JAI HIND!
Lara Dutta: Wishing everyone a Happy Independence day!! Wave your flag and be a proud and responsible Indian! Jai Hind
Abhishek Bachchan: Swatantrata diwas ke shubh kamnaye. Sare jahan se achcha, hindustan hamara. Jai Hind! Today on our independence day a tribute to all who fought for our freedom. Vande Mataram!!!
Rampal: Rahman's Vande Mataram playing at the airport, can't help but smile,feel proud to be Indian, can see it in the many faces around me too.
Riteish Deshmukh: SAARE JAHAN SE ACCHAA- HINDUSTAN HAMAARA -lets not take our independence for granted-lets do out bit to make INDIA a better place- JAI HIND
Sachin Tendulkar: I wish everyone a Happy Independence day.All of us in our small way should contribute to make our country a better place. Jai Hind
Akshay Kumar celebrates Independence Day in Canada
Ameesha Patel: Happy independence day. I'm proud of our country’s achievements[
QUOTE]######[/QUOTE]
Anupam Kher: Happy Independence Day to every INDIAN all over the world. Thanks to all those known and unknown indians who helped us achieve it.