2010BMW760iand760LiFrontGrille1920x1440-1.jpg

2010BMW760iand760LiRoofLininginAlcantara-1.jpg

2010BMW760iand760LiFrontAndSide1920x1440-1.jpg

2010BMW760iand760LiEngine1920x1440-1.jpg

2010BMW760iand760LiEngineCompartment1920-1.jpg

2010BMW760iand760LiFrontAndSideSpeed1920-1.jpg

2010BMW760iand760LiRearAngle1920x1440-1.jpg

2010BMW760iand760LiSideSpeed1920x1440-1.jpg

• Supreme motoring culture and luxurious comfort in perfection: The new BMW 760i and BMW 760Li twelve-cylinders mark the pinnacle of the fifth-generation BMW 7 Series. Superior powertrain technology, generous space and comfort, and unique features all round create an incomparable driving and travelling experience impressively confirming BMW’s leading position in the global market of luxury performance cars. Two body variants and a wide range of customisation options provide a huge margin of freedom for enjoying the exclusivity of this twelve-cylinder luxury saloon in your own, very personal style. Together with the BMW 760i, the BMW 760Li with its wheelbase extended by 140 millimetres or 5.5" and particular emphasis on rear-seat comfort is also entering the market as the absolute climax in motoring luxury.

• The newly developed V12 power unit with BMW TwinPower Turbo technology, ¬High Precision Injection and double-VANOS infinite camshaft adjustment delivers maximum output of 400 kW/544 hp from engine capacity of 6.0 litres and develops peak torque of 750 Newton-metres/553 lb-ft from just 1,500 rpm. A masterpiece in modern engine technology, the all-aluminium twelve-cylinder power unit stands out through its effortless surge of power, unique acoustic and vibration-damping qualities, and a level of efficiency never seen before in this performance class. Naturally, both the BMW 760i and the BMW 760Li comply in full with the EU 5 emission standard.

• Both the BMW 760i and the BMW 760Li come with brand-new eight-speed transmission featured in these outstanding models for the first time. With its innovative gearset configuration, the new transmission offers additional gears while maintaining the dimensions and weight of a conventional six-speed automatic. This makes the eight-speed automatic transmission an ideal match for the power and performance characteristics of the new twelve-cylinder, bringing out the comfort and dynamic qualities of the V12 in particular style. And at the same time the new transmission enhances the all-round efficiency of the car to an even higher standard never seen before.

• The BMW 760i and the BMW 760Li both represent the stylish presence, superior sportiness and precise elegance of the BMW 7 Series in particularly exclusive style. The outstanding highlights of these very special models include the extra-wide, slightly concave chrome frame as well as powerfully contoured bars in the BMW kidney grille, 19-inch light-alloy wheels, the V12 model designation on the chrome-plated gill elements, an additional chrome bar at the rear as well as twin tailpipes in rectangular design.

• Detailed refinements add yet a further exclusive touch to the modern and luxurious interior ambience. The special features exclusive to these very special models include stainless-steel entry trim with an illuminated V12 model designation, the instrument panel finished in nappa leather and highlighted by elegant stitching, the roof lining and sun visors in alcantara as well as high-quality burr walnut interior trim of the most exclusive standard.

• Offering generous freedom of space, the wide range of standard features as well as innovative comfort and entertainment options enhance the grand touring experience particularly on the rear seats. The BMW 760Li comes with individually adjustable single seats at the rear, kneeroom of 208 mm/8.2" and headroom of 988 mm/38.9" setting up new records even in this demanding segment. Standard equipment on both models features highlights such as four-zone automatic air conditioning, the BMW Professional navigation system, comfort seats, Park Distance Control and Automatic Soft Close on the doors. Additional enjoyment is added by optional features such as the multi-channel audio system, a DAB double tuner, a DVD system at the rear, an additional iDrive Controller serving to mastermind entertainment, telecommunication and navigation functions from the rear seats, active seat ventilation, massage seats as well as the contoured sliding roof optimised for excellent noise control and highly attractive design.

• The BMW 760i and the BMW 760Li come as an option with the full range of features from BMW ¬ConnectedDrive, including driver assistance systems such as Cruise Control with Stop & Go, a High-Beam Assistant, Lane Change Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Speed Limit Info, BMW Night Vision with detection of individual persons, Side View and a back-up camera. Further features offered by BMW ¬ConnectedDrive are BMW Online, BMW Assist, BMW TeleServices and unrestricted use of the internet in the car as well as the Extended Emergency Call function with automatic determination of the car’s current location.

• Suspension technology unique even in the luxury class gives both the BMW 760i and the BMW 760Li truly fascinating performance and, in particular, unparalleled comfort. Both models come with a double-wishbone front axle, the Integral-V rear axle exclusive to BMW, hydraulic rack-and-pinion steering with on-demand management of the power assistance pump and Servotronic. Significant features coming as standard are Dynamic Damping Control including Dynamic Drive Control as well as Dynamic Drive anti-roll stability. The BMW 760Li comes additionally with air suspension and self-levelling on the rear axle, and as an option, both models are available with Integral Active Steering.

• Maximum occupant safety is guaranteed by the optimised structure of the body in conjunction with a wide range of passive safety systems interacting with one another and masterminded by electronic management. These include three-point inertia-reel seat belts on all seats, frontal and side airbags, head airbags at the side, crash-activated headrests at the front, runflat tyres as well as a Tyre Defect Indicator. The BMW 760i and the BMW 760Li come as standard with bi-xenon dual headlights including a daytime lights function provided by corona rings as well as foglamps and Adaptive Brake Lights. Adaptive Headlights with a Bending Light function, variable light distribution and adaptive headlight range control are all available as options.

• Model variants:

BMW 760i: V12 gasoline engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo and ¬
High Precision Injection
Capacity: 5,972 cc, max output: 400 kW/544 hp at 5,250 rpm
Max torque: 750 Nm/553 lb-ft from 1,500–5,000 rpm
Acceleration 0–100 km/h in 4.6 seconds
Top speed: 250 km/h (155 mph)
Average fuel consumption to the EU standard: 12.9 litres/100 kilometres
(21.9 mpg imp)
CO2 emissions to the EU standard: 299 g/km
Emission standard: EU 5

BMW 760Li: V12 gasoline engine with BMW TwinPower Turbo and High Precision Injection
Capacity: 5,972 cc, max output: 400 kW/544 hp at 5,250 rpm
Max torque: 750 Nm/553 lb-ft from 1,500–5,000 rpm
Acceleration 0–100 km/h in 4.6 seconds
Top speed: 250 km/h (155 mph)
Average fuel consumption to the EU standard: 13.0 litres/100 kilometres
(21.7 mpg imp)
CO2 emissions to the EU standard: 303 g/km
Emission standard: EU 5