Blue star Apology

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Rahul Gandhi apologized for operation Blue Star.
Do you think its a sincere apology or just politics ?
I personally think its bit LATE.

nevertheless an apology is what it is, acknowledging wrongfulness and seeking forgiveness.

Would Sikhs be able to forgive ? Put your honest views.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
hmmmmmmmmmmm.... i think soon after 1984, it must have been realised by the gandhies,((rajiv)) that they made a mistake. when one is regretting something, they dont have the nurve to tell in public, they sit at home and talk to their families about their regrets,.. and rahul gandhi 14 years old at the time ((( 24 years younger at the time))) must have listened in on his father regretting....... and now when all AIR HAS DIED DOWN---- has taken a great weight off- of his chest----- so he can go to heavens unlike his ancestors- who r probably in hell on their own choice- because they wouldnt wan2 go to heavens, because of bhindraanwala jee waiting with nangee talwar:thappar:thappar

onlycheema

Banned
Eyewash...how about giving it in balck and white i.e. on paper or parliament.
Sikhan ne hunn vekhi kivein khush hona gandhi ne maafi mang li.....sarkari kamm kaagjaan te hunda te gandhi kaun hunda?? govt. ne maafi mangi ni.
Be critical man....we guys are soft.This gandhi thing is hogwash winning over youth is obviously important but tell me the average age of indian parliamentarian?? we have omar abdullah to vajpayee.Its a blunder on earth.Youth aren't going to play important role until good 10 years.te uhne chit takk college election takk hi seemat rehan bai apne......te mein ohda v interest lainda ni...politician jhuth di pand hunde ne.Apne raj kaim kiti hoye ne.....karunanidhi ton badal takk...saare political rulers....scindias,gowdas,badals,chautals....ehe karobaar aa ambani di company ton vadda.

something which started on a political level should be dealt with on a political level.
not a social level.

every riot in india is started on a political level and has to be dealt with on a social level.

it causes deep wounds within peoples hearts and the scars stay on for a long time.

1984 created deep, deep wounds between communities,
although it was political.

thats why i think it's revolutionary that rahul gandhi (as a politician) apologized.
but it's pretty late.

and what about all the people involved?
what about the politicians who are to blame?
what about the victims?

sale congrassi sab pakhandi ne............................rahul gandhi da peo hi c rajiv gandhi jine kiha c apne workers nu after the death of indira gandhi ki mere kol ki len aye o j tusi meri maa di atma nu shanti dena chaunde ho tan sikh nu marr deo...............harami a eh gandhi parivar....................sikh kade maff nahi karnge enan nu....................

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
sale congrassi sab pakhandi ne............................rahul gandhi da peo hi c rajiv gandhi jine kiha c apne workers nu after the death of indira gandhi ki mere kol ki len aye o j tusi meri maa di atma nu shanti dena chaunde ho tan sikh nu marr deo...............harami a eh gandhi parivar....................sikh kade maff nahi karnge enan nu....................

how do you know that ?

wow,an apology ,that too from a gandhi......
if its true then its just like rubbing salt into our wounds,,
too late, whatever u say,whatever you do they are too deep, leave it ..
but i must say "Thank you"
for reminding me(why me all lof us) our past,what was done to us, who are we
24 years is a long period,
don't seek apologies,leave us alone,
regards

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
he dosent seems to have any criminal record, but who knows... akhir hay te politics...

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
war and hatred will always have victims. . . unfortunately those victims had to be us . . .

wat is an apology going to do??? its like crying over spilled milk . . . completely useless