Blue star Apology

onlycheema

Banned
Neah apology is all good but the time he chose is just too wrong ....... his apology is a hogwash not sincere one... after visiting punjab he changes his mind means there was bitterness in him before....maybe i am being just critical here but what the hell man you are apologising then choose proper routes....i just have read NDTV report it will be interesting to read editorials if they mention it in there.But man this gandhi ancestory is boring thing for india .... a real person can't mix with politicians...apparently prabhu chawla told in a lecture in our campus that he was holding a id dinner at his house and manmohan singh was standing aloof in a corner and when he accosted him and asked manmohan replied i cannot talk on their level.Simple and efficient answer that he has intelligence but still cannot do anything for he isn't pulling the strings.Pata ni yaar savere savere ki likhi jaana peyaan damn

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
i think its a bit too late fo apologies...
24 years fo them to realise that they have done wrng...n sincerly i feel its jus a political stunt...coz if they had any sort of regret for these actions it wud hve been done ages back when so many innocent lives were lost and tht too in a place where one feels secure...
the person who was behind this never regretted or apologised....

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Apology chahey ohna ne 24 salaan vaad mangi chahey 24 seconds vaad...iss case vich Gandhis' apology doesnt mean anything...its not doin any good to anyone...jo hona c oh hogeya..bass future ch koi v kadam chakkan toh pehllan they ought to think twice..

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
its just politics.........

if they r really sincere then they should hav visited all sikhs families who lost their sons/daughters ......... jus saying on media does'nt mean they r serious...they just playing politics !

its just politics.........

if they r really sincere then they should hav visited all sikhs families who lost their sons/daughters ......... jus saying on media does'nt mean they r serious...they just playing politics !

bilkul sahi kiha taran 22......................:

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
Rahul Gandhi apologized for operation Blue Star.
Do you think its a sincere apology or just politics ?
I personally think its bit LATE.

nevertheless an apology is what it is, acknowledging wrongfulness and seeking forgiveness.

Would Sikhs be able to forgive ? Put your honest views.

main kaha 22 g ahna politicians da kam ke haga, galtiya kare javo te mafiya mange javoo .....:):)

pps309

Prime VIP
WE NEED JUSTICE NOT A VERBAL APPOLOGY.
IF HE REALISED THE MISTAKE. HE SHOULD JOIN SIKHSFORJUSTICE.ORG. JOIN HANDS WITH US, WE ARE TRYING TO GET TYTLER AND OTHERS TO COURT.

If anyone from you also want to join and help us in anyway please visit sikhsforjustice.org

we cannot separate 1984 Sikh Genocide from Operation Bluestar. It is aftermath of the same.

charanjaitu

Chardi Kala Club
mainu tan gandhi sare hi selfish politicians lagde ne....kade kise de bhale bare soch hi ni sakde eh....
es chh v ena da koi fayda hi hona ......