BitTorrent & uTorrent Ultra Accelerator

First of all, for those of you who don't know what a Torrent is, it's a download client that helps you download BIG files like 700MB +.

So basically, I've tried all different kinds of combinations of Torrent clients & accelerators but one combination stands above the rest.

BitTorrent - a great light-weight Torrent client that lets you download files easily & fast! You don't need to be a computer nerd to figure out this one!

click here for program screenshot
(it looks complicated but all you really do is drap & drop... seriously)

uTorrent Ultra Accelerator - an add-on program for Torrent clients that boosts the download speed for Torrent files (all you gotta do is download & press one button! That's it!!!)

click here for program screenshot
(it's literally just one button you gotta press to get the job done!)

Note: More than 80% of all Torrent Accelerators contain spyware/viruses/malware/etc. uTorrent is the one and only reliable accelerator, according to me. If you guys know of any other, please let me know.

If you use BitTorrent w/o the uTorrent Ultra Accelerator, then you will download a 50MB file at, approximately, a 150 KB per second rate.

If you use the uTorrent Ultra Accelerator, then you will download the same file at, approximately, a 900KB per second rate.

I'm not advertising or promoting or anything but all I'm saying is that this combination is great! If you guys wanna download BIG files in small time, then this combination is definately for you. Both programs are 100% spyware/virus free so enjoy! :)

You can download BitTorrent here: Get BitTorrent | BitTorrent

You can download uTorrent Ultra Accelerator here: uTorrent Ultra Accelerator

Note: Using the uTorrent Ultra Accelerator may slow some processes on your computer IF you are using a Wi-Fi router. Other than that, you're good to go.

:yj

Re: BitTorrent & uTorrent Ultra Accelera

Just for everyones information, torrents are bad!!!! I got caught by my Service provider (Comcast) for downloading an illegal torrent! Downloading copyrighted things is !113g@1 and bittorent makes it easier to get caught. If you have to torrent something use Peerguardian. Thanx for info though :)