Bihar: Politician’s son allegedly shoots dead youth for overtaking car

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
_04c620e414d911e685b58211428af2f6-1.jpg

In yet another road rage incident, JD (U) MLC Manorama Devi’s son Rocky Yadav shot dead a youth late Saturday night, after he overtook Yadav’s car, following which his father Bindi Yadav was detained by the Rampur Police on Sunday.
Aditya Sachdeva, the victim, was returning home after celebrating his birthday, when he overtook Rocky’s car.
“There was no enmity or friendship with the youth who died. Both of the sides were returning from Bodh Gaya. All five of them were under the influence of alcohol. Madam’s bodyguard was also with them. They overtook the car and stopped it. My son was driving the car. Four, five of them pulled him out the car and started beating him, Bindi Yadav told ANI.

ANI ✔ ‎@ANI_news
During scuffle,my son took out his licensed pistol in defence, by mistake it happened(killing of youth): Bindi Yadav
9:07 AM - 8 May 2016

”The bodyguard came out of the car. During the scuffle, my son took out his licensed pistol in defence by mistake it (the killing) happened,” he added.
A police official confirmed the death saying Aditya Sachdeva was returning home when he was shot dead.
Aditya’s friend Aayush, who was with him when this incident happened, said they tried overtaking their car, but the other side started firing shots in the air.