Bigg Boss contestant Sapna Bhavnani calls Salman a monkey and a male chauvinistic pig

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
sapna647_082316052027-1.jpg

After Bigg Boss 5 contestant Akashdeep Saigal accused Salman Khan of sabotaging his career, it's Bigg Boss 6 contestant Sapna Bhavnani's turn to spit fire on the megastar. Sapna who's coming up with his memoir Chapter 1 in one of her recent interviews said that she didn't include Salman in her book as she didn't want to give him importance as he misuses people.
Even during her stay in the Bigg Boss house, Sapna called Salman a serial woman-beater; when she came out of the house, a lot of people warned her that she could get killed for speaking against the Sultan star.

"Actually a lot of people told me, I was warned that you shouldn't talk about him like that because you could get killed, and I was like, 'what!' I had heard rumours, but I have been channelling this 'no fear' thing for the past four years and I am not going to let a monkey scare me. I have been through a gang rape, I know what it feels like, I am a surviving member... there is nothing worse you can do to me really," she said in an interview with Hindustan Times.
Recalling her experience in the Bigg Boss house, Sapna says: "You have a male chauvinistic f***ing pig as a host of this f***ing show, that insults people, so people watch the show, and people worship him on the show because people want a job in one of his stupid f***-all movies where he dances like a monkey - that's big boss in a nutshell," she says.

And here's what she had to say about Salman's infamous rape comment.
"It's insulting to have an Indian man talk like that on an international platform. I am embarrassed to call myself an Indian when statements like these go out worldwide. I was very vocal about it on Twitter, and everywhere. I got a lot of flak for it, but flak or stalkers and trollers should not be the reason why you should stop voicing the truth," Sapna told HT.