BIG response in fake Hockey match in Sydney stadium then real match

Jeet4560

I took these photos yesterday 28/11/2006 at Sydney Hockey centre in Home bush. It was a big surprise for me to see that whole stadium was full...I can pretty much say that was more packed then real hockey match :)):)).......

It's for movie Chuk De! India...you can also see Ssssarukh and lead actress as well.

MeHRaM

sadial
aaho ih main v sunia c ke sydney olympic park ch kisse hindi movie di shooting ho ri aa.....and shahrukh khaan etc etc v othe haige....the movie is something abt australia india relations...dont know exactly....badia hai...thanx fo sharing pics :y

lovable_mani

got my love
i m a great hockey fan
i used cracker on India win in Asia cup and i was the only one in my colony to do so
i pitty the response for our national game.
i m not against cricket as i too was captain of my school cricket team ,
still thing can be improved by little sensibility by sports ministry
not only with hockey, every other sport is suffering in India...
every body loved the movie Chak De India
but nobody love hockey

punjabia

i m a great hockey fan
i used cracker on India win in Asia cup and i was the only one in my colony to do so
i pitty the response for our national game.
i m not against cricket as i too was captain of my school cricket team ,
still thing can be improved by little sensibility by sports ministry
not only with hockey, every other sport is suffering in India...
every body loved the movie Chak De India
but nobody love hockey

I am agree with you on that - as i recently ppl using this line but no hockey mentioned any where well seems like title is gone to "cricket" :( i do't like cricket personally!! as i say fijual wich he ehna rola paya janta na ohda ta...... Hockey ta Soccer is kool and intersting game....hai - baki pasand appni appni !!