Bharti Airtel doubles broadband speeds at no extra cost

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
mera taan bsnl evdo kaim hai yaar ,, naale taan mobile hai u can use anywhere on laptop in punjab ...
plus 3g @2mbps with unlimited for 750 p.m

mere kol v bsnl da evdo haga...but ode te cdma wala plane kita hoya ohna ne 350 p.m ...os time sade athe 3g nahe c ....hon aa gye ..par oh kehnde 750 pm wala plan 3g da nahe hai ...

22 tu kehra fer use krda te kere city vich use kr reha

umang26

like a star!
before Tata ..i had MTNL only ..i used MTNL for 6 yrs but if u faced da same prob dat i had ..u ll surely take bak ur words :p

First ....MTNL is cheaper ..no doubt ...but i want service at prompt .. incase MTNL ..thr is atleast 1 week difference b/w date of complaint n date of visit to solve !

Second..thr was a problem going in my area...they wr shifting MTNL exchange to another place..for dat dey disconnected all MTNL landlines...(saying it ll take only 10 days) ....after 1 month and 10 visits to MTNL office...still no solution ..only some connection wr re-connected .. ... without even using net & phone..lol i gav them free money as a tarriff plan rent .... i knw dis can be waived off but who the hell ll visit everyday to fight them in morning ! .....and i already had a huge fight wid MTNL officers ;)

n i dun hav airtel in my area ! ....

So nw say wat u except 4m me ?

haha ..i dun have airtel in my area either..but whats that harm to get back to mtnl if it is good again .. i mean hun te theek hogya hona line problem ..why pay so much more? ..

i know mtnl in and out now.. if u have line problems, the line man comes like the very next day but that unfortunately has nothing to do with the internet.

2. if u have internet problem ur never supposed to call 1504 ..tusi saare zindagi katar mein rehna ..and even if the idiot picks up ..he will ask u to check the damn lights etc etc..i mean who doesnt know what lights are supposed to work if they are using the service for 6 years. so the question is if u dont call 1504, whom do u call? well u call directly to the sanchar haat..but that wont help much either..so the last resort is to take the modem along with all ur documents, a blank sheet of paper with the signature of the person jihde naam te phone register aa incase they ask u to write a letter to the sanchar haat and stick to ur statement ki menu modem nava deyo eh ni chalda lol ..tang hoke ohna ne right away check karna.. if the modem is ok, they send the person to ur home the same day or the next max.. because thats where the person comes from, not 1504.. eh saale anpar hunde samjh aundi ni ehna nu kuj ..sachi dassan te most problems server ton hundi and they cannot do anything about it. if ur internet stops working suddenly it means server down hega but they dont realise that..they will eventually give u a new modem..but the server issue gets fixed automatically ..ehda karde ravo and the sanchar haat people actually start to know u and agge dekhi fir kamm kidda hunda..inj hona jive kade private service ale ne b ni kita hona lol ..bas its vice-versa here..private guys visit u, here u gotta visit them.

mere te yaar hath pair jodke kamm karde aa mtnl wale..i will complete 7 years this year and menu koi v problem hundi i go to the sanchar haat and oh loki sab chad k mera kamm pehla karde.
u also need to have a little command in ur voice..that does it all..

i din give up and im happy :)

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
haha ..i dun have airtel in my area either..but whats that harm to get back to mtnl if it is good again .. i mean hun te theek hogya hona line problem ..why pay so much more? ..

i know mtnl in and out now.. if u have line problems, the line man comes like the very next day but that unfortunately has nothing to do with the internet.

2. if u have internet problem ur never supposed to call 1504 ..tusi saare zindagi katar mein rehna ..and even if the idiot picks up ..he will ask u to check the damn lights etc etc..i mean who doesnt know what lights are supposed to work if they are using the service for 6 years. so the question is if u dont call 1504, whom do u call? well u call directly to the sanchar haat..but that wont help much either..so the last resort is to take the modem along with all ur documents, a blank sheet of paper with the signature of the person jihde naam te phone register aa incase they ask u to write a letter to the sanchar haat and stick to ur statement ki menu modem nava deyo eh ni chalda lol ..tang hoke ohna ne right away check karna.. if the modem is ok, they send the person to ur home the same day or the next max.. because thats where the person comes from, not 1504.. eh saale anpar hunde samjh aundi ni ehna nu kuj ..sachi dassan te most problems server ton hundi and they cannot do anything about it. if ur internet stops working suddenly it means server down hega but they dont realise that..they will eventually give u a new modem..but the server issue gets fixed automatically ..ehda karde ravo and the sanchar haat people actually start to know u and agge dekhi fir kamm kidda hunda..inj hona jive kade private service ale ne b ni kita hona lol ..bas its vice-versa here..private guys visit u, here u gotta visit them.

mere te yaar hath pair jodke kamm karde aa mtnl wale..i will complete 7 years this year and menu koi v problem hundi i go to the sanchar haat and oh loki sab chad k mera kamm pehla karde.
u also need to have a little command in ur voice..that does it all..

i din give up and im happy :)

lol i din call 1504...i hav my exchange no. , Area manager no, Department Head no , and Top mgr.... . I str8 call to top authories n tell dat i did tons of complaints but no response ..wagera wagera ....but jehde 1 banda hega ..jo net di problem handle karda h ..jihde under area anda h ...oh sala choora hega....ohnu mai boht galah sunayi c :p ... naal exchange ch prob. hale v h :p