Best of Luck to Angelo

pink puma

Elite
Hey guys, i dont know how many of you know but our own sweet angel_eyes is writing her big exam today i believe. She's been prepping for this exam for soooo long and i know she will do AWESOME on it.

Hunnie just wanted to wish you best of luck, although i know you dont need it. and i just wanted you to know that our best wishes are with you :hug mwahhh go kick some serious butt :D

Love,
your family at UNP

arpita

Prime VIP
Hey Nav sista my prayers are with you....everyone needs prayers even a hard worker smart sista like you :wub chakkdao phattay burruaaaaaaaaaaaaah \:d/ :kik :kik :kik

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
aww thast soo nice of you all but just to let you all know ke main bhabo nu call kiti c ohna da exam 17 nu cancel ho gya c so aaje koi duji date final nahin hoyi aa....but still :gl wid ur exam bhabo...wish you all the very best of luck:wub
love you dher sara
Mrs n Mr Ramin:an

Konvicted_Jatt

S@RP@NCH
leh bhabo pata tan hun lagna tera k tu kinne ku paani cha hain ,,matlab kinni ku hushiyar hain,, chak de fatte eh exam de,,,best of luck..
te je lorh hai tan das main parchiya fara devanga aake,,,
:wub----:gl

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Pums Thank you so much darling :hug I know i am always in ur heart and ur prayers :wub

I just took the exam today and last time i logged in was before this thread was made, Thank u so much, all ur wishes mean a lot to me. And i am sure baba ji will hear these prayers. Sareya da bahut bahut thank u.

I just took the exam today, it was like sooo hard, i dont even know what i did, so all i m hoping for is these prayers to be heard. I donty have nuff words to thank u all. I love you all :hug

pink puma

Elite
Pums Thank you so much darling :hug I know i am always in ur heart and ur prayers :wub

I just took the exam today and last time i logged in was before this thread was made, Thank u so much, all ur wishes mean a lot to me. And i am sure baba ji will hear these prayers. Sareya da bahut bahut thank u.

I just took the exam today, it was like sooo hard, i dont even know what i did, so all i m hoping for is these prayers to be heard. I donty have nuff words to thank u all. I love you all :hug

yayyyyyyyyyyyy your backkkkkkkkkk :hug my sweet sister mwahhh i missed you so much. dont worry hun i am sure you did AMAZING on it. i know Babaji will make sure you did just fine. when do you get the results?

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
yayyyyyyyyyyyy your backkkkkkkkkk :hug my sweet sister mwahhh i missed you so much. dont worry hun i am sure you did AMAZING on it. i know Babaji will make sure you did just fine. when do you get the results?

:hug

yeah it was hard beaing away from UNP. but i had to do it, hehehe

And the result shud be in 3-6 weeks

:hug

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
ssa sis ji kiddan?? im so happy for u.. and waheguru ji agge ardaas karde ah k tuhade test da result bahut hee wadhya hove.
oh sis im so excited...im goin to c in like two days, wow! chetti ao... i cant wait to start another thread up here... "angelo and panjaban meet AGAIN" :hug

naale ajj fone kion ni chakkeya :((

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
your so lucky your done, i still got mine left :( sept 29 :tear i had to postpone it cos of babaji's death, i feel so bad but i didnt have a choice
aaww sis ji rounnde ni hunde...dekheyo tuhada exam v bahut wadhya hou ga.. wish da very best. :hug