Best Morning Surprise !

Sweetsikh

Dear UPC.UK, It was indeed a pleasure to find an invitation from you in my mail this early morning ! I am so much involved in your site that I have yet to check my other mail !

Wish you the very best in Future !

SweetSikh

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Sweetsikh said:
Dear UPC.UK, It was indeed a pleasure to find an invitation from you in my mail this early morning ! I am so much involved in your site that I have yet to check my other mail !

Wish you the very best in Future !

SweetSikh

Welcome Bro to :unp :D

Itz_JaTT_sTyLe

Silent Listener
welcome haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:baby

J@tti

..Majajan..
Beware of certain people.. May be I should get my old avatar back.. so many new bies need to be aware :D

Sweetsikh

I am a cool Punjabi from Ludhiana currently on a visit to California, US. I am sweet 52 years of age and am a Sikh mail. My main interests are Jokes, Comedy movies and other cool comical postings !

EnjoY
Sweetsikh

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
J@tti said:
Beware of certain people.. May be I should get my old avatar back.. so many new bies need to be aware :D

jattiye sudhar ja................aaa jao bhi aaa jao saare koi kise to na daro, bass aah jatti to beware raho

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Sweetsikh said:
I am a cool Punjabi from Ludhiana currently on a visit to California, US. I am sweet 52 years of age and am a Sikh mail. My main interests are Jokes, Comedy movies and other cool comical postings !

EnjoY
Sweetsikh

sikh male u mean? welcome here on UNP and u will def find ur interests here jokes, comedy movies and comical posts..........Its our honor and pleasure to have u on the site.........do involve urself more and tell us more abt u, like wat u do as a profession? married? kids?............:bolt