Inspector Sa'ab ;)
lao bhai fer babes de vich ik bebe vi ho je :an

Attachments

• bebe.jpg
    bebe.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 490

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
hasso na sohnio sajjno,,,, kush v aa,, nazar naal dekho,, sarian kudiyan nu pata hi hunda aa,, ki kuddiyan KOKA taahi pondiyan jado bohut sohnia hundian,,,,

iss mata ji ne v KOKA paya,,,apne zamane ch bohut sohni jaroor hoyegi:baby :baby :baby :baby :baby

pink puma

Elite
hasso na sohnio sajjno,,,, kush v aa,, nazar naal dekho,, sarian kudiyan nu pata hi hunda aa,, ki kuddiyan KOKA taahi pondiyan jado bohut sohnia hundian,,,,

iss mata ji ne v KOKA paya,,,apne zamane ch bohut sohni jaroor hoyegi:baby :baby :baby :baby :baby

totally agree with you. when i look at pics of my nani and bibi ji and mom from wayyyy back in the day, im like HOLY GOSH they were like STUNNING and still are, of course age takes its toll, but these women were veryyyy beautiful in their times and they still are beautiful in every way... in their respect, in their experiences, their knowledge, their wisdom, it all amounts to their beauty.

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
totally agree with you. when i look at pics of my nani and bibi ji and mom from wayyyy back in the day, im like HOLY GOSH they were like STUNNING and still are, of course age takes its toll, but these women were veryyyy beautiful in their times and they still are beautiful in every way... in their respect, in their experiences, their knowledge, their wisdom, it all amounts to their beauty.
thnxxxxx sis ji,, ih mata di face di bone geography v sohni aa,,,definitally she was very beautiful in her peak