BEBE BAPU-kivein de hone chahide aa....

neil

W@TNO DOOR
I was just wondering, what should be an ideal parenting from kids perspective !!

As far as i am concerned, i am very lucky to have got folks who cared for me, gave me all the very best and brought me up facing all the problems and stuff. They were strict sometime and loving also. All in all i am very satisfied and now intend to payback them with all the happiness i can give to them.

Now with that said, many people here may not be so lucky as me and may have some problems with there parents due to some weird reasons.

mera khyal specially, jehre ABCD AND CBCD kids aa, they are having tonns of problems from their bebe bapu. coz kids want to follow western culture but parents want them to marry a desi kuri or munda.:hyper

How would teenager want his ideal parent to be?
When ur folks prevent you from doing some things, which they feel are wrong, does that mean you should revolt?
How much freedom must be given to a teenager and how much control is necessary ?

Lets discuss some of the points and figure out why many teenagers tend to get spoilt !!! Looking forward to your intelligent and interesting comments. :dr

Guest33

Elite
neil said:
I was just wondering, what should be an ideal parenting from kids perspective !!

:dr

they should be just like my bebe bapu......na namkeen na mithe just rite.........well sabnu apne bebe bapu vadhia hi lagde ne par mere bebe bapu are great.......sab toon waddi gal i like about them is ki they have trusted both me and my sister always and supported us in whatever we do.....asi vi kade ohna de is trust da undue advantage ni lia......

hauli hauli kishtaan ch likhungi.....bahut kuch hai...filhaal lai inna hi kaafi hai.....LOVE U BAPU.......GET WELL SOON ......KHET DA GEDA KATHE MAR KE AYIA KARANGE PICHLIAN CHUTTIAN VANGU .......LOVE U BEBE......

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
:gig :gig Janta eede essay likhan nu te read arna nu vheli e,,,Mai ni kar sskda bhor ho jana reead kar kar ke,,Apne Babe Bapu Vadhu good ne bas eena pata ,,,Hun Janta Naal ki Discuss Karna ...Soch Apni Apni!:gig :gig

can_jatti

Sarkar
I KNOW KIDS WHOSE PARENTS ARE VERY STRICT OR VERY POLITE ARE ALWAYS THE ONES WHO ARE MESSED UP...THERE SHUD BE BALANCE BETWEEN BEING STRICT AND POLITE.....MY PARENTS IF SAID NO THERE WAS ALWAYS AN EXPLANATION BEHIND IT....IT WAS NEVER LIKE NO COZ WE ARE UR PARENTS AS KIDS WEN SPECIALLY THEY ARE TEENAGERS ARE CONFUSED AND ALWAYS SEEK REASONS.....PARENTS THEMSELVES ARE EXAMPLE FOR THERE KIDS.AS MOST OF THE KIDS FOLLOW THERE PARENTS FOOTPATH .......
I THANK GOD FOR BLESSING WITH THESE PARENTS OF MINE THATS Y I KNO WAT ARE MY BOUNDARIES AND I ACCEPT THEM AS I KNO A REASON BEHIND IT:wig :wig :wig :wig LOVE EM

Some1

Focusing on ________
parents which dont trust their kids at all r da actually trustable kids :n

and parents which trust their kids too much their kids r da really messed up ppl :n

and the coolio - over cool parents :n

and the over orthodox parents :n

these r parents i wont eva become :wig

my english isnt normal sowwie .. dunno wat hap :kin

Guest33

Elite
JaY said:

and parents which trust their kids too much their kids r da really messed up ppl :n

Jay greji taan mainu vi teri ghat hi smajh laggi hai......par fer vi main try kar ke samajh hi lai.........

I strongly disagree..........jinne vigadna bhave 7 jindian ch rakh lao vigad hi jana jis ne nahi ohnu bhave hawa ban udun deo taan vi ni vigdana.....asin taan messed up haan ni.....11th de ghar dian ne kalle rehan deta si............chd rahi haan main 2 saal kalli ......hun sydney 5 saal ho gaye......ghar dian ne ik chakkar ni maarke dekhia......its all about trust ........todan wale ih ni smajhde ki ohnu bande kinn time laggia...............

Some1

Focusing on ________
i dont wanna bring this up ... but u say u were left alone and all and u have no bad habits ... den ur talks about drinking and drugs ?

if i let my kids do w/e they want trusting they'll do good and they get intro drugs ? sowwie not my concept of trust and freedom for kids.

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
when i was with them i use to have so much fights and arguments with them and now i miss them big time :( can't wait to go and meet them
i think you realise the importance of your parents once yah go away from them

J@tti

..Majajan..
I 'm really really really lucky to have my parents as my parents.. Words fall short when trying to convey what they mean to me. They have always cared more than words could tell, and they have shown immense faith in me, I do believe I 'm the luckiest in this respect. Can't thank GOD enough for having bestowed me with such parents.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
I could never have better parents than wht god have gifted me,,,,,,for me they are still the best,,,,even if there may be a cple of things i don't agree to them,,,,or they aint agreed to me,,,,,but i knw the reason behind tht,,,,n understand them fully,,,,so no matter what,,,,no body can beat my dad in being the best dad of this whole world.....love my mom n dad alot....dad na hunde taan main zingdi ch jo mara mota kuchh kita,,,oh vi na ker sakdi,,,,per kismat ne saath ni dita te parents da saath waqt ton phellan hi chhadd ke door auna piya,,,well still love is same as always,,,neah shyad waddh gaya hun taan....hun jaida ni likhna main senti ho jaana,,,,,mainu mere dad da face ni bhullda jo main toronto airport te dekhya si,,,,,main apne dad nu aine emotional hoke upron aine stable hon di acting kerde kade ni si dekhya,,,,bass yaar,,,tusi lok eho jeha thread start kerke rona na kadaya kero faltu ch:hyper .

neil

W@TNO DOOR
mere bapu ton mainu bali kutt nee payee.
ohne mainu jo main sochiya karan ditta.
bebe tun har dooje din chapera paindiyan see,
gussa ohda mere warga ee aa..............................................india see taan nee see ban de eohna naa. hostel wich rehan lagg giya see. jiddan da india chaddiya main apne parents de bahut nere ho giya.......hun dukh nee de hunda hor ohna nun.

ek pata lagg giya ohna ne taan sudharana nee hun...so better main ee sudhar jaavan..:hyper :hyper :hyper

neil

W@TNO DOOR
tere bebe bapu vee india chale gaye...:n
siani gall keete ohna ne...:cool

minu nee see pata....

Niki_Grewal said:
I could never have better parents than wht god have gifted me,,,,,,for me they are still the best,,,,even if there may be a cple of things i don't agree to them,,,,or they aint agreed to me,,,,,but i knw the reason behind tht,,,,n understand them fully,,,,so no matter what,,,,no body can beat my dad in being the best dad of this whole world.....love my mom n dad alot....dad na hunde taan main zingdi ch jo mara mota kuchh kita,,,oh vi na ker sakdi,,,,per kismat ne saath ni dita te parents da saath waqt ton phellan hi chhadd ke door auna piya,,,well still love is same as always,,,neah shyad waddh gaya hun taan....hun jaida ni likhna main senti ho jaana,,,,,mainu mere dad da face ni bhullda jo main toronto airport te dekhya si,,,,,main apne dad nu aine emotional hoke upron aine stable hon di acting kerde kade ni si dekhya,,,,bass yaar,,,tusi lok eho jeha thread start kerke rona na kadaya kero faltu ch:hyper .

neil

W@TNO DOOR
r the kids these day trustworthy.............:n :n :n :n

or the time, situations, things they hear from others help them in ne way about trusting kids.............hell no................
and they end up loosing their kids, cause to this western culture...:gig

JaY said:

and the coolio - over cool parents :n

and the over orthodox parents :n

these r parents i wont eva become :wig

my english isnt normal sowwie .. dunno wat hap :kin

Some1

Focusing on ________
neil said:
r the kids these day trustworthy.............:n :n :n :n

or the time, situations, things they hear from others help them in ne way about trusting kids.............hell no................
and they end up loosing their kids, cause to this western culture...:gig

dint get ur point :hyper:hyper:hyper if there was any rolfrolfrolfrolf

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
Jis tara baaki saaria ne view dite..................kee saare apne parent noo bahut pyar karde...........main vi ihi soachdi haan ...............my parent r the best parent in the world

Mere parent bilkul vi hard nahi san.....................kutia te bahut ghat....................per kade kade je galti kiti hove te daant dinde san sirf mom......te os vale pata hunda si .......yeh bahut badi galti kiti hai....chotia chotia galla to kade vi nahi dantia si..........dadi g kol te kade daant vi nahi payie si.............

Although i didn't spent much time wid my dad.......per fer vi ohna dee bahut yaad aoundi hai..................mainoo kade vi ohna ne daantia nahi...........

My mumi jee.................i could say she is the best mom in the world.............ohna ne pyar naal he saanoo innia family values de dita kee jhirken de kade lord hee nahi payie................i love her coz ohna ne mere te trust kita................mainoo apne decision aap banoun dite..........ohna ne chotia chotai galla vichon khusi labhni sikhie................ohna ne mainoo money naalo rishtia no kadar dana jiada sikhia.......................

I wish kee main vi ohna de tara hove per aje long way to go...............:dr .

per afsos jiada time spent nahi kita ohna naal:hyper .......................came here when i was 17................................wish i can spent a bit more time wid her........................and i love them:kh

Mere parent jis tara de vi han bahut theek han................can't ask for more

neil

W@TNO DOOR
wasnt meant for u to understand...just read it....
u shd be a little bi wiser than what u are to get the point..:hyper :hyper

JaY said:
dint get ur point :hyper:hyper:hyper if there was any rolfrolfrolfrolf