>>>>>be Aware<<<<<

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
You walk across the car park, unlock your car and get inside. Then you lock all your doors, start the engine and shift into REVERSE, and you look into the rear-view mirror to back out of your Parking space and you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift the gear stick back into PARK, unlock your doors and jump out off your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your car, that is when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off!! Your engine was running, you would have left your purse in the car and they practically mow you down as they speed off in your car.
BE AWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED IN SYDNEY AND COULD SPREAD ACROSS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Just drive away and remove the paper that is stuck to your window later, and be thankful that you read this email.
A purse contains all identification, and you certainly do NOT want someone getting your home address. Especially when they already HAVE your HOUSE KEYS!!!

shrom

Hey Sonia,

.... 22 theek kehnda, eh lebansese bohut gand paande aa.. especially after da incident in Sydney...

i'll spread da word... thanx for da info ...

Ghutt Ke Japphi ..

ShRoM

shrom

shrom said:
Hey Sonia,

.... 22 theek kehnda, eh lebansese bohut gand paande aa.. especially after da incident in Sydney...

Ghutt Ke Japphi ..

ShRoM

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
shrom said:
Hey Sonia,

Ghutt Ke Japphi ..

ShRoM

that will be gr8 if ye can spread da word arnd to yer m8's or ne1 else :wa :wa

i think soo too ohii honeee hor koi kamm nai ahh ehnaaa nuuu :so

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
kudi_patole_wargi said:
tankju partner in crime 4 this info...main v try kardi aa kise din apni supervisor naal:mean..chudel sali:saw:devil:kpw

ju alwaysss come comeee :baby :baby karkeeee dekhii firr minu sarii story dasii mein oh vi ethee chapph deyangiii :mean :mean

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
Tehsin said:
thanx sonia...is scheme da dhyaan rakhange.....and yeah jo marzi ho je car to bahar nahi niklange....:mean :mean

ahoo mei vi ehi karnn laggi shop jah mall vivch jaunee timee vii car naal hi lai jauniii :mean :mean

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
dhana_jatt said:
ja oye sonia guri di scheme fail karti tu...

guri di schemee fail karnaaa teh meraa birth ritee ahhh :mean :mean minu teh pehlaaan hi pataa si ehh ehnee din tak gayaaab ahh kuj teh pangaaa laindaa hi honaaa naalee pataa nai ehnuu downunder ppl naal ki dushmanii ahh sidhaaa ethe hi attack karnn lagaaaa :kpw :kpw

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
Sonia_Nz said:
ju alwaysss come comeee :baby :baby karkeeee dekhii firr minu sarii story dasii mein oh vi ethee chapph deyangiii :mean :mean
i wish main kar sakdi oh ta eho jehi chudel aa ke apni car cho uttar ke paper v nahin kataugi:mean:saw....koi na main tainu appe koi story bana ke dasdu fer appa oh chapph deyange ithe....janta nu kamle hi banauna aa:an...:talli

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
Sonia_Nz said:
guri di schemee fail karnaaa teh meraa birth ritee ahhh :mean minu teh pehlaaan hi pataa si ehh ehnee din tak gayaaab ahh kuj teh pangaaa laindaa hi honaaa

guri ta actually chori karda fareya geya... thane ch band c ta ni aaya :mean