Bank Account

deep

Prime VIP
we had quantun optima account with ICICI india, on which they used to transfer your savings automatically into Fixed deposits (whole process was transparent to customer, like they dont need to know specifics of FDs and can operate it as just simple savings account,results higher interests on savings) but now they dont offer such accounts and have changed old quantum optima accounts to normal savings.

checking account with Bank Of America,USA.

saving with Bank of Punjab,India

deep

Prime VIP
HDFC offered to upgrade my account to 'Max Saving Account' where saving are auto transferred to high interest deposits.
I will get more details and post them here.

I think it will be similar to Quantun optima accounts,
If its similar , will try to transfer my account from ICICI to HDFC

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
we had quantun optima account with ICICI india, on which they used to transfer your savings automatically into Fixed deposits (whole process was transparent to customer, like they dont need to know specifics of FDs and can operate it as just simple savings account,results higher interests on savings) but now they dont offer such accounts and have changed old quantum optima accounts to normal savings.

checking account with Bank Of America,USA.

saving with Bank of Punjab,India

I think it will be similar to Quantun optima accounts,
If its similar , will try to transfer my account from ICICI to HDFC

bank of punjab is HDFC bank now :)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
kine keh ta :-?

Bank of Punjab is now Centurion bank of punjab

Bank of punjab merged into Centurion, fer centurion merged in HDFC
main admin aa, mainu sabh pata

• 1994 Centurion Bank was incorporated on 30 June 1994 and received its certificate of Commencement of Business on 20 July. It was a joint venture between 20th Century Finance Corporation and its associates and Keppel Group of Singapore through Kephinance Investment (Mauritius). Centurion had a network of ten branches, which grew to 29 branches the next year.
  • 1995 Centurion Bank amalgamated 20th Century Finance Corporation.
  • 2005 On 29 June 2005, the Boards of Directors of Centurion Bank and Bank of Punjab agreed to a merger of the two banks. The combined bank took as its name Centurion Bank of Punjab. Bank of Punjab had been founded in 1995.
  • 2006 Centurion Bank of Punjab acquired Kochi-based Lord Krishna Bank. Lord Krishna Bank had been established at Kodungallur in Thrissur District, Kerala in 1940. During the 1960's, Lord Krishna acquired three commercial banks: Thiyya Bank, Josna Bank and Kerala Union Bank.
  • 2008 HDFC Bank acquired Centurion Bank of Punjab.
For more information log on to www.centurionbop.co.in