Babbu Mann - Album Banned in Panjab /India

jassmehra

(---: JaSs MeHrA :---)
Due to the sheer reality of what Babbu Mann has sung about in his latest album Singh Better Than King,vested intrestes of the Govt/Dera Baba's have got the album banned.

Here is a group on Facebook supporting the album please Join and get your friends to do so as well

Facebook

######

but one thig

Typical of the Indian government to do this, they shit themselves when anything which is true actually comes out.

This is exactly the reason why if anyone asks me what background is i always Punjabi/Khalistani NEVER Indian, people who say Indian should be ashamed, why would you want to be linked to such a corrupt, racist country who have killed thousands of sikhs and muslims due to them not being hindu.​

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member

This is exactly the reason why if anyone asks me what background is i always Punjabi/Khalistani NEVER Indian, people who say Indian should be ashamed, why would you want to be linked to such a corrupt, racist country who have killed thousands of sikhs and muslims due to them not being hindu.​

Punjabi/Sikhs killed about 300,000 innocent Muslims during 47 riots,
With your logic shouldn't you also be ashamed of being sikh/punjabi ?

sad really sad...he made hawayien which was banned outside punjab and now this was banned in Punjab...

How is he gonna make his money???

theek a fir agla lachar gauga jehrey janta sundi v a ...tey kharid di v a......

babea nu puchey lachar albums tah ban ni karwa sakdey.....ah kyun ban karwai a.

Very true its not only the hindu and muslims but we also should take the blame we have made mistakes as well and i know most will say it was them who did it first or whatever but I don't think we are suppose to do what they do but yet rise above them

navideol88

first of all they were all punjabi's punjab was the biggest state in the subcontinent
and second large area of the punjab is left in the pakistan, so way more 300,000 sikhs were killed also in the 47's riots. Sikhs started to kill after trains full of dead bodies of sikhs started arriving.

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
hun te sba nu mooh jabani gana yaad ho geya
baba hun jo marzi kar :lol

babbu maan ne kehra babe da naam leya c ( chor ki dhari mein tinka :haha baba e hme kalap geya )

onlycheema

Banned
This is an example of classic divide and rule that Sikhs let happen all so often.

I agree and accept that Babbu Maan is not a Gursikh. But at the same time he represents what Punjab's youth is like. The youth have love, respect and care for Sikhi in their heart whether they are keshdhari/amritdhari or not. Maan's songs reflect the voice and thoughts of every day Punjab's youth and the genuine Panthic concern they have.

I think this whole S. Dhandrianvala vs. Mann issue is useless. Maan hasn't mentioned S. Dhadrianvala in the song. The song should apply just as easily to Raam Rahim or Bhaniara vala. I think everyone with knowledge of Sikh issues recognizes that Baba-ism is a big problem that is a corrupting influence. It doesn't mean that genuine parcharaks are bad but at the same time, we can't turn a blind eye to Babas running personality cults.

Babbu Maan's songs are pro-Sikh (and also, importantly, anti-Indian establishment), whether he fits our ideal of a Sikh or not is not the issue. S. Dhadrianvalay also has a huge following and is doing good work. Maan's latest record was a good opportunity to use his very popular persona to educate and bring awareness to the youth in Punjab but instead, it's being used as a tool to split Sikhs into pro-Maan and pro-Dhadrianvala groups, when the two don't have opposite interests here. We let this sort of splitting happen all the time, be it on the lines of Jathebandis, or keshdhari/mona or even amritdhari vs. the rest. All of us who call ourselves Sikh have a lot more in common than we realize and we accomplish nothing by being divided against each other. I'll let you all think who IS gaining though. Doesn't take a genius.

Someone else's views. But sums up the issue very well. Anti-indian sentiment is because of his song on '84, and this guy is from foreign ;) so i think it becomes all too clear.i hope.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

Well stop being racist, its not about hindu muslim or sikh. you werent there when those riots happend.and thats past get away with it, if your that true sikh why you goto uk ? forgot how many people Britishers killed in Jaliwala Bagh?
Stop giving that shyt to everyone

As far as this song is concern its nice , In this world whoever has money can do anything like that. even if you ban the album people will provide u links. so peace out

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Sachiyaan gallan sunnke dukh sabh nu lagda...jaali duniya :sleepy
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*

I think this whole S. Dhandrianvala vs. Mann issue is useless. Maan hasn't mentioned S. Dhadrianvala in the song. The song should apply just as easily to Raam Rahim or Bhaniara vala. I think everyone with knowledge of Sikh issues recognizes that Baba-ism is a big problem that is a corrupting influence. It doesn't mean that genuine parcharaks are bad but at the same time, we can't turn a blind eye to Babas running personality cults.
I've not listened to the whole song just yet, but if what you wrote above is true...ke Mann did not mention Dhadrianvala in the song...haha then that proves it...these "babas" know exactly what they're doing and they know exactly who Babbu Mann's talkin about in his song...now that the "babas" made objection on the release of the song..they've made it obvious to people "hey look Mann's talkin crap, (tellin the truth) about us babas..."

hahaha hun bass lokkan nu sharm honi chahidi...saari galti babbeya di v nai aa...people need to stop praising these so called babas.. I'm not against these people who want to teach people about sikhi, parchaar karde ne, karn, but apne aap nu rabb akhwauna gallat gall ae.. I have few albums of Dhadrianvala, because I understand exactly what he says, that's why I would want to listen to him because I understand it, better than if Im sitting doing paath. Because if I don't understand the gurbani fully there's no point....but that doesn't mean I bow down to Dhadrianvala before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

People just need to be aware of what they're doing...they simply just need to give it a thought.

Veer tu 47 di gall karda!
Ih bhull giya
k Mugals de time te
Muslims ne
Kinne sarre Innocent sikh marre c?