Babbu Mann - Album Banned in Panjab /India

jassmehra

(---: JaSs MeHrA :---)
Due to the sheer reality of what Babbu Mann has sung about in his latest album Singh Better Than King,vested intrestes of the Govt/Dera Baba's have got the album banned.

Here is a group on Facebook supporting the album please Join and get your friends to do so as well

Facebook

######

but one thig

Typical of the Indian government to do this, they shit themselves when anything which is true actually comes out.

This is exactly the reason why if anyone asks me what background is i always Punjabi/Khalistani NEVER Indian, people who say Indian should be ashamed, why would you want to be linked to such a corrupt, racist country who have killed thousands of sikhs and muslims due to them not being hindu.​

changi cheez nu promote nahi karde ih ****

sago hub ke hankaar karde ne ki eh kinne vadde baabe ne s**t ih jihe laal battiyaan waaliyaan te

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
what the heck you want to prove??? even you should be ashamed at yourself..album bann krna apni thaan te hai..te INDIA nu gaal dena apni thaan te...you dim witted ppl...Go and get a life dude..living in abrd doent make yu so powerful ki India nu gaal de,,, ..just get your points clear ..you have problem with some bAba OR WHATEVER CURSE HIM.....DONT EVER INDULGE OUR COUNTRY IN BETWEEN....why dont you guys say anything jad aesi babbu mann ne wanna have a one night stand with you odon Raula kyu ne paya ki ae kidan de geet gaun lappeya.....and india nu kosi jande dont you ever say that AGAIN..if you dont rem ...then lemme remind you our beloved PUNJAB is also a PART of INDIA....and m proud to be an INDIAN cuz m daughter of an Army Man..who always wills to spend his whole life just to serve his country...my country has got a prime minister who himself is a SARDAR....atleast he hasnt got mantality as you ppl have..so just pehlan apne point claer kro fer gaal davo..................Peace

gurvy

.:: free as the wind ::.
why dont you guys say anything jad aesi babbu mann ne wanna have a one night stand with you odon Raula kyu ne paya ki ae kidan de geet gaun lappeya

So anne sahi !!

Odo kato pona si oda ta janta aap naal gondi huni a gana :haha

brar007

Elite
22 babbu maan asi tere nal ha ....sachi gal babiyan de hazam nahin hundi ........te babbiyan bina sarkaar nahin chaldi ..sade loka vich ene samj nahin..eh babe sanu emotionaly te mentaly black mail karke... 60 lakh INR[ 150000$ cad] cara te aish karde ...

truth always tastes bitter, but its time to wake up.......
anyway media has given him enough coverage and limelight, even if album is banned it has made its way into people's hearts.
wondrin has anyone heard of General Subeg Singh,(esp army ppl)
rehi gall sikh prime minister de , being a puppet is pretty easy,
chill.

pps309

Prime VIP
what the heck you want to prove??? even you should be ashamed at yourself..album bann krna apni thaan te hai..te INDIA nu gaal dena apni thaan te...you dim witted ppl...Go and get a life dude..living in abrd doent make yu so powerful ki India nu gaal de,,, ..just get your points clear ..you have problem with some bAba OR WHATEVER CURSE HIM.....DONT EVER INDULGE OUR COUNTRY IN BETWEEN....why dont you guys say anything jad aesi babbu mann ne wanna have a one night stand with you odon Raula kyu ne paya ki ae kidan de geet gaun lappeya.....and india nu kosi jande dont you ever say that AGAIN..if you dont rem ...then lemme remind you our beloved PUNJAB is also a PART of INDIA....and m proud to be an INDIAN cuz m daughter of an Army Man..who always wills to spend his whole life just to serve his country...my country has got a prime minister who himself is a SARDAR....atleast he hasnt got mantality as you ppl have..so just pehlan apne point claer kro fer gaal davo..................Peace

truth always tastes bitter, but its time to wake up.......
anyway media has given him enough coverage and limelight, even if album is banned it has made its way into people's hearts.
wondrin has anyone heard of General Subeg Singh,(esp army ppl)
rehi gall sikh prime minister de , being a puppet is pretty easy,
chill.
good point,
I have one more good example, Gen. Arora. Even he was attacked and his house was burnt by mob. Police charged his and his son for attacking public with arms (i.e. his gun)
SOUCE: When a tree shook delhi by H.S. Phoolka & Manoj Mitta

gal kardi aa duniya....mera india mera india....

Gen. Arora was the hero of 1972 pakistan war, where pakistani army surrendered to indian army.

Rahi gal Sardar di, Sardar je gaddar na hon ta fer rona hi ki aa. I give you few examples.
1) master tara singh nehru da chela si, har gal ohnu dass ke aunda si. he always leaked info to nehru.
SOURCE: Sachi Sakhi by Sirdar Kapur Singh
2) sardar balwant singh, representative of sikhs in 1946 went to england on call from the then viceroy Lord Wavel. He outright rejected the sikh homeland proposal by britishes, saying "Sikho ko angrjo se kuch nahi chaiye, hume jo laina hai wo hum congress se lae lainge". Then he took the ministry of defence.
How stupid a person can be when you are saying that you need something but will not take now and would like to take that later from someone else?
SOURCE: Communal award, Sachi Sakhi by Sirda Kapur Singh
3) Was Giani Jail Singh really capable of being President of Indis or does he got it because he was a loyal pet of Indira Gandhi who would sipport him no matter what happens to democratic structure of India??
4) Sardar Badal asked all youths to fill jails and resign govt jobs to get Anandpur Sahib Resolution passed and he is now himself doing the govt job (CM of state).

Current PM is very wise and intelligent guy, I respect him a lot for his economic policies and his secular policies.
I find him very stupid when he addressed a crowd in Amritsar asking to forget 1984. How can we forget 1984 without justice being served??
Can Ravana or his bad deeds be erased out of memories of common man, even though Lord Rama has done justice by killing him??

Sikho akal naal kamm layo, kisse minister de, babbe de, gaun aale de picche lag ya emotional hoke hi na aava tava boli jao.

kaka_ji

Elite
snoopy amli is 100% right.........we are frst indian after tht we r punjabi...........kise hor counrty ch rehnde aa ya fer jaande aa te sanu koi punjabi kehke ni bulanda oh sanu indian kehde aa .......ih gal sahi hai ki punjabi duniyaa ch wadiyaa naam kmaa rhe aa per aapne aap nu sirf punjabi na kaho........punjabi sada sbhiyachaar aa jo sanu hor sariaan ton wakh kerda hai.per india sanu sariaa nu duniyaa ch indian hon da parmaan dendi hai.........