Baahubali 2: Rana’s mean look, leaked images from location shoot and more

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
ranadaggubatitwitter_29faf3828afc11e6b25-1.jpg

April 28, 2017 is still a long way off but the chatter about Baahubali: The Conclusion, popularly called Baahubali 2, has begun. Telugu director SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali: The Beginning, when it released in 2015, created a storm on box office. The film went on to make an estimated Rs 600 crores worldwide. Naturally, the expectations from the series’ concluding part, have been high. More so, as part one ended in a rather shocking manner, with principle character Amarendra Baahubali killing Kattappa, his trusted deputy.
Now that the film’s shooting has reached an advanced stage, news about it has started to trickle in. Just a few days back, actor Rana Daggubati tweeted a picture of him in the gym. The actor, who has been training relentlessly for two and a half hours daily over the last five months, looks menacing in his leaner avatar. The actor weighed 92-93 kgs, a drop down from a heavy 110 kgs, to look like the younger version of Bhallala Deva, the antagonist from the franchise.

Speaking about his preparation, Rana said: “I’ve been shuttling between cardio and weight training.” Rana’s diet, monitored by his trainer Kunal Gir, has been high on carbs and proteins and oil free. “I eat every two and a half hours and there’s a nutritionist present around the clock. He conducts regular check-ups to ensure that we are on the right track,” he said.

https://twitter.com/RanaDaggubati/status/783147774384537601

Earlier in September a couple of photographs from Baahubali 2’s shoot were leaked online. The pictures were from the film’s pre climax scenes from Rayalseema in Andhra Pradesh. It is believed, that the pictures were shot during the film’s shoot at a granite quarry in the region.

baahubali2leakedimages_8cd383788afe11e6b-1.jpg

It is believed that director Rajamouli had issued strict orders to the entire cast and crew not to carry any mobile phones to the set. The makers ensured that there weren’t any kind of personal recordings by bystanders as well. However, the leak did happen.

https://twitter.com/veerutherocker/status/777891122689433600

Meanwhile, Rajamouli tweeted on September 30 that the first look of the film would be released on October 22, 2016 a day before lead actor Prabhas’ birthday. But back in June 2016, Rajamouli released a picture from the location shoot of the film. Sadly, all there was to see was the wounded hand of a character. It is easy to guess that it is that of Prabhas, but that is still a guess. Seen in the frame are multitudes of people raising their hands in a gesture of solidarity. The picture, of course, isn’t a part of the film though.

baahubali2ssrajamoulitwitter_8f0d2d248af-1.jpg

Earlier on June 21, the director tweeted a picture from the sets and captioned it: “The first rains arrive in Mahishmathi...” Seen in the 0.04 second video is the sculpture of the symbol of Mahishmathi state: An imposing bust of a lion.

Sometime in June again, HT carried a story on actor Tamannaah Bhatia, who plays a warrior Avanthika in Baahubali, training to ride a horse. Tamannaah will be seen doing daredevil stunts in Baahubali 2. She has been trained by Jeetu Varma, who has also trained actors like Kangana Ranuat and Sonakshi Sinha.

tamannaahbhatiahtphoto_01e226ca8afe11e6b-1.jpg

Speaking about the experience, the actor said: “This is my first attempt in learning horse riding, so initially it took me a little time to connect with the horse and catch his rhythm and to learn how to control him, but once I started getting that, it became a lot of fun. Apart from horse riding I am also doing a lot of sword fighting and action scenes in the film.”

tamannaahbhatiahtphoto_fe91a6c68afd11e6b-1.jpg

chief

Prime VIP
hmm.. statue wi laun lagge

par Prabhas da :p

Wax statue of Baahubali star Prabhas to be installed at Madame Tussauds

EzXCrhn-1.jpg

It is a proud moment for the South Indian film industry. Telugu actor Prabhas' wax statue will soon be installed at the famous Madame Tussauds museum in Bangkok.

Prabhas is the first South Indian actor to be immortalised with a wax stature at the Madame Tussauds museum. His figure resembling his character of Amarendra in Baahubali will be unveiled at the museum in March 2017.