Awww..Cute

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
nice looks clean. man you have to upgrade the look of the car!! rims or just lower it will look so much better. your lucky you dont have hard winters, you can drive the car year around.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
nice looks clean. man you have to upgrade the look of the car!! rims or just lower it will look so much better. your lucky you dont have hard winters, you can drive the car year around.

when am in this car it looks like am already sitting on ground .. it isnt lifted up , it got some other springs then stock ones i was checking the other day.

Tyres are brand new.. i'll wait till they worn out fer ill buy some rims. i was checking the Rota Grid ,I'll ask my mate in japan if he can ship some bbs or Enkie black ones staggered set.

baki i asked that supercheap autos guy for NGK spark plugs they are around 130 dollars and I'll ask my mechanic if he can install them on monday cuz i need to get Aircon gas filled too its summer here

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
those are some nice wheels. how long has it been since you been saying ur gonna get the ngk spark plugs.

its been a while man.because before i went to canada i had to same money cuz i spent abt 3 grand over ther and plus ticket man. and then when i came back i had to balance some stuff.
india vi bhejda aa bhra paise aitki 8 ku hazar dollaar bhejne paye,inne di hor car ajani si haha

so ya definitely man ,but am gonna get it done when m there .. in front of my eyes.. mechanics are crooks

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
thats true they make extra money whenever they can. one really good reason too learn how to work on your own car. no labor just parts.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ya i know bro .but if u see the engine its pretty complicated.parts are all over the place.. i have to take the intake manifold out and then fix the spark plugs .. too much hassle

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
damn thats hectic for the rb than. for my ka all 4 are on top, thats why i love inline soo much.

Attachments

• engine ka-t (15).jpg
    engine ka-t (15).jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 334
ya i know bro .but if u see the engine its pretty complicated.parts are all over the place.. i have to take the intake manifold out and then fix the spark plugs .. too much hassle

22 Banaiyan pakey gaddi chalaun da nazaara hi hor a......jad fir dil bhar gea tah gaddi vech key kaprey lai lain..rofl

MAVERICK

aaww..cute dekh ke mainu laggeya naddi honi...
par 22 tu te gaddi post karti...:n

mazak nal mazak reha..22 chamak khaasi rahi aa..

P-_-u-_-n-_-j-_-a-_-b

Mai Ta Haje Tak Bas Apne Boot Polish Karda :dts Mai V Kese Din Gaddi Lee Leni :gurvy Fir Gaddi Polish Kareya Karni :car Jida 22 Ne Chamkayi Aa ame He Chamka Ke Rakheya Karni :gurvy :p