Are people honest on the NET...!!!!

Are people on the NET having double personality....!!!

• No the people on Net always post as per their real personality

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but sometimes they are honest too and sometimes they lie

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No everybody says the truth and what he/she actually feels

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • People always lie in their views and about their personality on Net

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Do you think that in the NET world people are honest in disclosing about themselves or their nature .....???

or is it all a stageplay where everybody is playing a character and showing the characteristics he/she actually has not..... ???

Are we looking at each other masked and through our masks.....??

have ur say ......

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
its been 2 years since i m here on forums...

mainu harek tara di item te sample mile ure..

sache pake yaar velli te jhuthe muthee farebi :talli

kinda mix u can say..

dheela

Doctor
Here is a very famous saying....

Attachments

• 22230_m.gif
    22230_m.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,614
:roll:roll:rolllolzz

well ...i think on net...v cant really figure out person's personality...buh yh v can c person's one side.......

ae pehli site a jis te mainu appna pan mehsoos hoya .. lagga ke tusi saare jo ethe ho ohi real life vich on te vishwaas vi a .. baki main hor kise site di member ni par ha read jaroor kardi rehndi a convos.. sometimes fake vi laggda te sometimes real vi .. but u never kno kis de man vich ki a ...real life vich vi mil ke kayi waar dhoke ho jande ne..

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
well...mainu v ena time ho gya aaj tak net te but main aaj tak kise nu apna fake name ya place nahin daseya..kyunki mere warge same name te same place te hor v bahut lok ne ..so why jhooth boling:an

arpita

Prime VIP
hmm pata nai yaar..... real life ch aglay di sachhi nature da pata lagauna aukha tussi net di gall karde ho....

every individual has so many layers...like an onion....oh sab layers real life ch v pehchaaniyan aukhiyan te net te v...

jithon tak savaal ae k net te lokki jhoot bolde ne ya sach,,,menu lagda jimein real life ch you will find both kinds of ppl same net te v u'll find both kinds....

enna zaroor kahungi k net te computer muhre beh k lokkan nal gappan shappan maarde aksar lokki bhull jaande ne k duji screen di duji side te ek real insaan baitha ae jihde real jazbaat ne, dil ae....tanhi shayad lokkan layi dil dukhaana net te zyada saukha hunda....and koi guilt v nahin hunda shayad,...but I have to say I'm lucky k mere circle ch bohot achhe friends rahe ne hamesha....ppl i feel i can trust like SherDil veer g, Konvicted_Jatt, Simar, karansidhu_jatt, sonia_nz, espi, SeHaJ, nunny, namani parjai, pps paaji, simran sis, angel eyes sis g, reshmi pehn g, and a lot more ek-ek da naa leina aukha :an

reshmi_mutiyar

LITTLE KITTEN
NICE POST,,,,,,,,,,,

i trust every1, who is kind and polite to me, none of us have anything to loose or gain anything from each other, i had a bad experience on net web cam about 2 years ago, these site have 100s of members, and you are always going to get an individual, who is not streight, but all in all, i have found lots of friends here and also found a real life closely related cousin sister in SIMRAN,, and also found lots of honest and gentle people like GURCHETAN JI,,,,, I HAVE NO REASON TO DOUBT ANY1s honesty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

khalsa_luvr

ummmm......i think many people do lie(at least to me),but in the end you do find out and wish that you had never known the person itself...it's kinda sad but when you find out that the person was lying to you and you are just heart broken and when it comes to blind dating its all crap people are like "I'm good looking" and shit but the reality is something else.....I'm just a 13 year-old kid right know but i think i have actually grown bigger than my age(not that type)due to the net and i know who to trust whom not....i think it depends on the person itself if he wants to get fooled or not...

..::RaJa::..

on net also people are from real world only ,,,,,,,, the only difference is that on net we run our fingers on a keyboard to communicate ,,,,,,,,,,,, so all in all the proportion of honests and dishonests is same as that found in real world

Some1

Focusing on ________
50% are totally fake.

25% are mostly fake.

20% are slightly fake.

5% are not fake but sometimes people think they are faking because everyone else is faking.

50% are totally fake.

25% are mostly fake.

20% are slightly fake.

5% are not fake but sometimes people think they are faking because everyone else is faking.

hmmmmmm exact figures ...... tusin taan lagda indepth research kitti hoyi aa ess topic te :D

arpita

Prime VIP
50% are totally fake.

25% are mostly fake.

20% are slightly fake.

zara ku negative nahin soch tuhadi? >d

at the very least u r very cynical, well everyone's entitled to an opinion but I think you think it's a lot worse than it actually is:w

SehaJ

Troublemaker
50% are totally fake.

25% are mostly fake.

20% are slightly fake.

For the first time.......:roll:roll:roll:roll...

I agree with u... not even 1% remains... u r correct on this..... nd that too 101%

hats off!