~*~APril fool banaya to Unpians ko gussa tak nahi aaya.:D

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Hi all,

Announcing proudly tht i was kidding abt visiting India.....The thread 'Niki visiting india this year' was meant to make u all fool oops i mean :af :af :af :af .....I don't have any plan to visit India for next 2 years i guess.......lol.....mainu barra maza aaya waise,,,,,the good thing is everyone fell in the trap just like my last yr's joke and some of good frds were asking me abt the visit even on yahoo......infact one of them got really annoyed tht why didn't i tell tht on yahoo:haha :af :af :af .........lolsssss.....tho i told it to 2-3 frds aftr 2-3 days when i felt tht I can't lie to them not even for april fool:an .....I know u won't gusse with me for this lil shararat....tho ruble will say nikki is tikhi:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig

Some1

Focusing on ________
af.gif
af.gif
af.gif
af.gif
af.gif

this 1 was prolly da best
af.gif
af.gif
af.gif

alongwith jatti's tries
af.gif
af.gif

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
:f :f :f :fOmg....wht a cool n funny smilies:whoohoo: ....jisne vi paae ne aah smily,,,barra kaim kamm kita.....thanks to the person....naale thanx for the red colored name i got now....loved it,...thankuuuuuu :kh

Guest33

Elite
Niki_Grewal said:
Hi all,

Announcing proudly tht i was kidding abt visiting India.....The thread 'Niki visiting india this year' was meant to make u all fool oops i mean :af :af :af :af .....I don't have any plan to visit India for next 2 years i guess.......lol.....mainu barra maza aaya waise,,,,,the good thing is everyone fell in the trap just like my last yr's joke and some of good frds were asking me abt the visit even on yahoo......infact one of them got really annoyed tht why didn't i tell tht on yahoo:haha :af :af :af .........lolsssss.....tho i told it to 2-3 frds aftr 2-3 days when i felt tht I can't lie to them not even for april fool:an .....I know u won't gusse with me for this lil shararat....tho ruble will say nikki is tikhi:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig

chal jo hua so hua...lekin NIKKI u r really TIKHI......:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
niki thodeee april fool nee meriiii ek congratsss waste karaa tii :gig :gig baut shararttiii ho gaii ahh ehh kurrrii ehdee teh najaar rakhnii penii ahhh hunn toon :an :an :dsonia :dsonia