Any computer problem share in this thread

Hi Guys........................
Share ur Any PC Problem Here I am Solved ur Problem........................

*Genius*

Prime VIP
dear i format my computer but one drive is not open how to open drive normally without format i want that data of in drive...?

open a command prompt and type the letter of the drive.. For eg D: and press enter. ..If it goes to the drive run dir/p and press enter. If it lists the files copy them to another drive..OR

Try to recover the data than format it...any recovery software might help..

deep

Prime VIP
i have a HP laptop , on left side it has one usb port and on right it has two,
left side port is working fine but right side is not working, i tried updated drivers, even changed the windows from vista to 7 enterprise version still no success,

any idea?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
i have a HP laptop , on left side it has one usb port and on right it has two,
left side port is working fine but right side is not working, i tried updated drivers, even changed the windows from vista to 7 enterprise version still no success,

any idea?
This can be a power issue as well USB required power to operate , make sure your adapter is connected.

goto properties of your system and then click on device manager to see whether USB Hubs have installed correctly means no "!" yellow signs
If there is then you need to reinstall driver.

If still problem is ther, you need to get it fixed by opening the laptop and using soldiering iron to make it stick properly

deep

Prime VIP
This can be a power issue as well USB required power to operate , make sure your adapter is connected.

goto properties of your system and then click on device manager to see whether USB Hubs have installed correctly means no "!" yellow signs
If there is then you need to reinstall driver.

If still problem is ther, you need to get it fixed by opening the laptop and using soldiering iron to make it stick properly

No power issue for sure,as laptop is plugged in 24*7.
no yellow signs in device manager.
soldering wala panga kafi vadda hai as HP laptops are service friendly. kholne bahut aukhe ne

deep

Prime VIP
dear i format my computer but one drive is not open how to open drive normally without format i want that data of in drive...?

try to fond and download Knoppix software, burn it on cd,
then use the same knoppix cd to boot the system using cd rom as boot drive, if after booting on knoppix you see your faulty drive , copy the data, otherwise no luck

amrit4562

~~Sweet~~poison~~love
hello,
My dell laptop hangs whenever i turn it on it hangs after 5 mints then after turning off it from power button on next startup it works fine. Problem occurs whenever i turn it on. i have even changed windows still facing same problem.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
^^windows seven posses this prob .....if u OS is W 7 i thinks its normal...uninstall firefox