Another modified Contessa [Ruined]

Kunwar :-)

vIgRe sAnT :-)
yea it isnt bad if u compare it with the one in the oder thread :d but still its ugly ;)

i saw 1 project of contessa being converted to convertible Camaro with a skoda v8 engine at sum Team-bhp site.....it looks so promising if u see the CAD design.. it isnt completed yet...

bhp waley (insert ur favorite swear word).....a.

They think they are the best car forum. They decide your registration on the basis of your english skills not your car knowledge...And they ban you if u use short form...rofl.

most stupid mods ever but the forum has some quality info. They watermark every pic uploaded so no1 can claim it as their own and copy. I suggested this idea on unp 2 but no1 seemed interesed.:(

And this one aint bad except the decals.

when will our people understand that sleek = good=sexy.

If the car is gud u dont need those idiotic decals to stand out.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
bhp waley (insert ur favorite swear word).....a.

They think they are the best car forum. They decide your registration on the basis of your english skills not your car knowledge...And they ban you if u use short form...rofl.

most stupid mods ever but the forum has some quality info. They watermark every pic uploaded so no1 can claim it as their own and copy. I suggested this idea on unp 2 but no1 seemed interesed.:(

agreed

they measure you by english skills..
on that forum no body knew abt chasers and mark II's i told them i can share bit of information bt then nah.. hopeless people on the indian server

Carocaron

Not really the worst I have ever seen!Yet I'm pretty sure owning this one would push my GF far,Sexy!This is just a better version of A RICKSHAW of 60s .

Too Hotttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pop