Anil, Sonam Kapoor Tango With ’24′

→ ✰ Dead . UnP ✰ ←

→ Pendu ✰ ←
Staff member
3bZPjNJ.jpg
MUMBAI: It’s probably after a decade that a Bollywood star is making his full-fledged debut in Indian television. While we already have the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan hosting reality shows, Anil Kapoor will be among the first to make his debut on a fiction show playing the lead.

Thanks to Abhinay Deo, the man behind ‘Delhi Belly’ who brings the Indian adaptation of the American hit tv-series ‘24’. At the trailer launch of the same Anil Kapoor was at his wittiest best crediting his extreme fitness levels to daughters Sonam, Rhea and wife Sunita.

Also present at the launch were Sonam Kapoor who pumped up the style quotient of the glittery evening in a Victoria Beckham olive-black military dress. She completely out mastered the other guests of the evening with her sense of style including sister Rhea who chose a simple floral dress for the evening.

‘24’ is a story in real time about real-life conspiracies and Sonam Kapoor truly lived up to the theme of the evening with her style.

Anil Kapoor said, “The three members of my family should be credited for my fitness levels” (referring to Sonam, Rhea and wife Sunita).

“In films I was playing a complete hero, but ‘24’ will allow me to be different”, he adds.

‘24’ has a huge ensemble star cast comprising the likes of Anupam Kher, Shabana Azmi, Rahul Khanna, Tisca Chopra, Mandira Bedi, Mukul Dev and will be premiering in October.

With Anil Kapoor challenging his heroism and Sonam Kapoor too on her way taking up challenging roles, looks like there are lot of similarities between papa and darling beti!

For now it’s time to open the champagne bottles! Our hero a.k.a Jai Singh Rathod the desi version of Jack Bauer has arrived.
[/img][/SIZE][/I]