Angelina to quit acting?

Lily

B.R
Staff member
538752982.jpg
She's been hinting at it for a while, but last week, Angelina Jolie gave her biggest indication yet that she's ready to abandon her acting career to pursue other projects.

Busy promoting her directorial debut, In The Land of Blood and Honey - set during the Bosnian war - Ange revealed that motherhood, not Hollywood, thrilled her more these days.

"I don't love [acting] as much as I did," she told the UK's Financial Times. "I love being a mom. I'm older and I know who I am… and I'm less interested in the character helping me answer something… than in being able to answer it for myself, as a woman, as an adult, with my family."

And the mother-of-six also insisted that she doesn't see herself and her nomadic family putting down roots anytime soon, admitting that she loves travelling around the world with Brad and her brood in tow - "Home is wherever we are," she said. "I'm very bad at staying in one place. I'm also bad at sitting still… There's so much to explore in the world… So, I love travel. If you can travel, I think it's the best way to raise kids."
[/img][/COLOR]