Android Market not showing the Installed Items

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
You might have seen some people have so many applications installed on your Android device .When you back up your applications and install a new firmware/Flash it . After you would re-install the back up onto your phone again.

You will encounter this problem that some of the apps already installed on your phone will not show up in MY APPS in Android MARKET.

This can be now fixed by doing the following:

Goto
settings > applications > manage applications > ALL > then search for market and then click on the button 'clear data'

Hope that helps
Any questions? Just Ask

sweggar

tfs 4 the informative info.
neway i install the apps frm market or web. is there a way to install them directly on sd card instead of internal memry?
what is busy box?
how font can b change for all application?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I am sure you canot install that on Memory card. All the apps on the Android fones are in the root folder which is located in the phone memory.

Busy Box Is part of the root process.

Let me explain

iPhones are Jailbroken to install third party applications and some cracked softwares and you dont have to pay for them which is the best part.

Similarly in Android phones ,its called ROOTING. However if you have a cracked application downloaded for your android you can copy that into your phone using a datacable. Say you saved an app in Downloads folder.
Now goto you file manager /my files ( you can download from market if you dont have any). goto Download folder and click that file you copied. MAke sure it is .APK file
it can install it from there.

Some files require rooting. not all..

Download ADW launcher and you can get themes for that launcher as well. it will change the icons and home screen as well.

What phone do you have

sweggar

I am sure you canot install that on Memory card. All the apps on the Android fones are in the root folder which is located in the phone memory.

Busy Box Is part of the root process.

Let me explain

iPhones are Jailbroken to install third party applications and some cracked softwares and you dont have to pay for them which is the best part.

Similarly in Android phones ,its called ROOTING. However if you have a cracked application downloaded for your android you can copy that into your phone using a datacable. Say you saved an app in Downloads folder.
Now goto you file manager /my files ( you can download from market if you dont have any). goto Download folder and click that file you copied. MAke sure it is .APK file
it can install it from there.

Some files require rooting. not all..

Download ADW launcher and you can get themes for that launcher as well. it will change the icons and home screen as well.

What phone do you have? :-)
although i m using go launcher ex. nd i also has been used adw launcher. all of these launcher are very cstmisble. bt wot about the font? android provide a very eye frndly default font bt sm tym v the user wants to feel difrnt. so....
before it i were using lg cookie pep gd 510. in that lg provide 2 dfalt fonts. and i love that 2nd font named COMIC.
any idea? nd if in a easy way then its very better. which directory stord the apps in int memry?
hv a gud day....!!

Last edited:

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I have a Samsung Galaxy I9000 Running custom Rom by DARKY V10 on Custom Ficeto Base Band based on Gingerbread 2.3.3

To goto Fonts, goto main screen > press Options > Settings > Display > fonts

I think you can get fonts from market as well ( my friend told me you might need to root you fone to install third party fonts without paying)

sweggar

I have a Samsung Galaxy I9000 Running custom Rom by DARKY V10 on Custom Ficeto Base Band based on Gingerbread 2.3.3

To goto Fonts, goto main screen > press Options > Settings > Display > fonts

I think you can get fonts from market as well ( my friend told me you might need to root you fone to install third party fonts without paying)

ya its work a ltl bit. i can c 3 new font there, that was nt showing before. i dnt knw frm whr and how they installed in my fone? and how can b they increase?
any way u did a gud job. thnx
r u fond of cars too?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ya its work a ltl bit. i can c 3 new font there, that was nt showing before. i dnt knw frm whr and how they installed in my fone? and how can b they increase?
any way u did a gud job. thnx
r u fond of cars too?

Yeah you can buy more I guess

Yes I am fond of cars mate. Love them
I own a Nissan Skyline R33 Series II GTST (turbo Rear wheel drive) with lots of modifications and does 0-100 in 5 seconds

and a Ford falcon xt MKII 4 Litre rear wheel drive

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
u r a single user of both beauty? or thats a family car? i ask just 4 curiousity.

I had three cars
I imported Toyota Chaser jzx100 ( featured in Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift) and Nissan Skyline R33 GTST S2 ( also in Tokyo Drift) .
Japan holds some of the fastest cars.
I sold Chaser abt 2 months ago and I still have a skyline.
Plus yes my brother is here too so he uses it too.
I am buying a motorbike next year , I cant get what i want jst because my Motorbike license is restricted till march 2012. Means I have to drive restricted power bikes only and cant really get a Yamaha R6 , Suzuki GSXR or Honda CBR RR

sweggar

i dnt how the track has been changed frm android to bike. will talk about cars n bike in automobile section.
i m also fond of cars nd bike. althogh these are not too good.

sweggar

nothing.
have u drive honda civic?
why?
coz i have one. although that cant b stand in frnt of ur modifications.
so that i wrote that "its nt good".

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
nothing.
have u drive honda civic?
why?
coz i have one. although that cant b stand in frnt of ur modifications.
so that i wrote that "its nt good".
yes i have driven Honda Civic EG and 2009 deluxe sports model ( Canada)
My friend got one in Canada we drove that frm canada to newyorkcity

share with us experience

Register on cartalk.in and tell us how do you feel about ur car :) why not man