..and i bowed my head with SHAME

MeHRaM

sadial
...yes dudes it happened last night.....and the reason was the thing on which i always feel proud of being..........yes that i am a PUNJABI.....last night in programme called SBS World News on channel SBS (one of the famous programme in australia on current affairs of world ) showed a story called "UNBORN GIRLS OF INDIA"..........i usually watch this program as some times it contains news from india......This documentary was based on this news from today's SMH :

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/jail-for-revealing-foetuss-sex/2006/03/30/1143441277236.html

And all the documentry was based on Punjab.....showing Punjab's clinics
doing the ultrasound test to determine the sex of a foetus, followed by a quick, convenient abortion if it's a girl.....and the anchor was interviewing punjabi women...they were answering in punjabi....that why they do so...(i w'nt go in detail as every1 know this prblem)......they showed a village in punjab where out of 53 born babies only 17 were girls (1/3).......and this struck to my mind that tonight on my work this is gonna b a topic of discussion...and it happened...as soon i logged in ...one of GORA directly attecked on me with this news......n he fuckin knos that i m from Punjab......so fer kii... sir tan sharam naal jhukna hi c....mere naal eh ikk vaar pehla v ho chukia because of this news................
http://smh.com.au/news/world/a-most-serious-calamity/2006/01/20/1137734151686.html?page=fullpage

AT DA END EHI KAHOOGA V RABB PUNJABIAN NU SUMATT BAKSHE

Bobby Devil

Prince Devil For Princess
........kade a vi dekhio ke inna kuria nu maran walia vi ladies hi hundia ne.......a ladies aaapp sai ho jaan.....kade koi kuri nu idda nai mara sakda.......

Guest33

Elite
nale munde ranna bhalde nale kudian jamman toon darde.......

abort karvaun valia vi kis de pressure heth abortion karanundia....ya husband ya in-laws de.........

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
illetracy ,ignorance, poverty.......
inan karke hi taan loki idan de jaleel kam karde hain......
fer docs apne note banaun layi ultrasounds, abortions karde hain...

actually ppl shud change da way they think......oh sochde hain aiwen kudi jamugi.........fer uste paisa lao.........fer viah karwao.....fer jadon oh paisa kamau oh vi sohreyan layi..........idan sochde hain lok........

eh nahin sochde ki munda jamu tan ki gurantee aa ki tuhanu saambh lau...........

waise sharam taaan bai mainu vi bahut aayi..........punjabi hi reh gaye eho jehe jaleel kamm karan nu........

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
main vee dekhi c thodee jahee aa documentary..........sachi sharam aundee hai jido kam te lokee puchde ne asi suneya india vich edaan hunda odaan hunda.......kine k lokaan nu jawaab dayi jao.....well determining da sex of da foetus is banned n is illegal...taan vee lokee aah karde ne.......hun j chd warge shehraan vich aa banned aa te lokee fer baaro kito kara lainde aa........pata nayi kido aah anpadta jaanee aa india cho

full_taur

Its a Shame !!!! and i think Punjab aj di date vich sirf ik gal vich first hai.. and thats this..

These people should be hanged... Literally i get so bugged at these MORONS.....

J@tti

..Majajan..
I 've discussed this topic at length before.. all I would want to say now is.. Eventually Education will Eradicate this Evil. Do as much as you can to help make the change quicker.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
i agree to what everyone has said , par ajj kal ta awareness vi aini hai fer vi lok eda de kamm kari jande ne. I say on ur basis, try to eradicate and educate society abt it...............hun ta vichare singer gaane vi gaaun lagg paye ehna kamma te..........Na mari na mari ni maa - sarabjit cheema da gaana !