Amlan Di v Sono :p

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
thanxx for the taaref Manjitee....yeah i do read books..This story dates back to the days when I was young at heart, and had moved into a ten by ten room, with no attached bathroom that is, in the semi-urban part of the town...u gotta agree i didnt like the place.....I was at the window, looking out at the sky, ............. I hadn't not met anyone in the building yet, and as far as I could guess, there must have been a hundred heads in that small building.................... Ppl everywhere are exactly the same, anyway :bak. The humble knocks continued as I fumbled my way to the door, fumbling more out of listlessness than sleeplessness. .............Before me, on the other side of door, stood an upright stocky man whose age I couldn't guess. And he walked in, without any salutations or anything close to it, though still humble...........

He maintained the records of every inmate, he told me briefly, records of their employment, their whereabouts, their trysts, and their dreams............. I wanted to be a writer, honestly, :w........I stated that I wanted to be a good human being of use to the society and so on.......:rolleyes:....... He looked at my details, again without much interest, and said-..JUST WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU FEEL....koi fark ne penda how yu write..what other ppl say..:em

impressive :dr ...watever he said was 100% sahi...i myself like the way u write..vocabulary ton hi pata chal janda banda kine ku paani ch aa :y

so jus follow ur heart, and hear wat its telling u......den jus paper par chhaapne ka..

....dont laugh at my bashan :an

prithvi.k

on off on off......
edhe ander ek shayar/poet di atma chupe hue hai usse jagao mat :gho
or else all her replies will be in this format only ,semi-urban poetry stanzas :rolleyes: :d