½ kg peas
2 potatoes, cut into cubes
2 onions, finly chopped
2 tomatoes, grated
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 ½ tsp red chilli powder
1 ½ tsp coriander and cumin powder
½ tsp turmeric
½ tsp garam masala
1 tbsp pure ghee
Salt as per your taste
Oil for cooking
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. Heat oil in a kadhai and add onions.
2. When the onions become transparent, add ginger garlic paste. Sauté till the mixture turns light brown.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder, some chopped coriander, grated tomatoes and green chillies. Stir well.
4. When oil oozes out of this mixture, add potatoes and peas. Mix well and stir for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Now, sprinkle some water and cover the kadhai with a lid. Keep it on low flame till the vegetables become tender.
6. Sprinkle some freshly grounded garam masala powder and put ghee. Mix well.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.