Alloy wheels only

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Seen a car with nice alloys?
Why not share with others?
Rule is simple
Post the picture of the car you've seen and you liked it. If you have those wheels please do us know what was the cost/wheel information.
thanks heaps

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
lol i just had to!
spray painted black at home alloys. rims cost about $300cnd, and about $20 for primer and paint. btw these come stock on many Nissans such as 240's, skylines and other various models.
proflake37sswide-1.jpg

nissan altima, stock wheels, but professionally painted. these are the altima SER wheels painted bronze. wheels go for about $400-500 and the paint costs about 175 i think.
proflake34ga-1.jpg

Seen a car with nice alloys?
Why not share with others?
Rule is simple
Post the picture of the car you've seen and you liked it. If you have those wheels please do us know what was the cost/wheel information.
thanks heaps

Better aa k aap jihriya click kittiya ohi pao.

Nt the picz taken frm other sites !:pop

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
doesn't matter man. do it from any website doesnt matter as long as its nice looking. tyres ta ohi rehne chahe ap click karochahe koi hor

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya with no problems, all you have to do is just avoid every little rock or pebble on the road, and also try ur best to avoid every single speed bump.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
4108608287_af75e61b2d_o-1.jpg

Skyline with volk - te 37's .

my favorite set of rims but they cost 2 much.
not to expensive about $800 a rim + tires brand new. used u can pick these up for like 2500.

Rota SVN-R 18x10 all around. $1200 for 4

Attachments

• rota_svn_r_on_z_0022.jpg
    rota_svn_r_on_z_0022.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3,170