Ajay Devgan & Kareena Kapoor

Rajat

Prime VIP
Ajay Devgan Romance With Kareena Kapoor On The Cover Of Cinebiltz
Remember the zebra pair in Omkara? Yes, we are talking about the pair of darky Ajay Devgan and pinko white Kareena Kapoor, who again sizzle on the cover page of Cinebiltz magazine latest issue of October. The zebra pair return with a comedy “Golmaal Returns“, which is a sequel to Golmaal. Bebo still happy with Saif “I do not think I am making any compromises in my relationship” is a tag line which cover the picture of Ajay and Kareena on the magazine cover. Inside the magazine, the article have a story.
pic2-1.jpg

There are many things that go into making an actress a Star but for Kareena there ate never any rules. Her I take no crap attitude is often shocking but I guess for her that’s her star quotient. I was waiting for her to complete her shoot with the entire Golmaal Returns gang.
kareena_ajay_cinebiltz2-1.jpg

Obviously the centre of attraction and the biggest star around, she made a handsome pair with her super co-star Ajay Devgan. They were both trying to be nonchalant about their superiority amongst the rest and were doing an awesome job.
kareena_ajay_cinebiltz3-1.jpg

With her competition wanting to trade lives with her, Kareena Kapoor tells Shubana Mukherjee Shu that she is holding on to everything she calls life because it just seems so perfect at the moment. Check out the sizzling pair closeup.

kareena_ajay_cinebiltz5-1.jpg

kareena_ajay_cinebiltz6-1.jpg

kareena_ajay_cinebiltz7-1.jpg

kareena_ajay_cinebiltz-1.jpg