"Aishwarya is a hands-on mom”, says Jaya Bachchan

.::BaD~MiStEr::.

Rampuriya !!
Jaya Bachchan who is currently in the UK reveals some interesting facts about her grandchild Aaradhya and also showered praises on Aishwarya who is round the clock looking after her baby. For the first time any member of the Bachchan family spoke openly about Aaradhya.

"Aishwarya is a hands-on mom. Aishwarya is a hands-on mom. Aaradhya is not intimidated to faces. She is beautiful. I call her Strawberry because when she was born she reminded me of a strawberry. She is always smiling. Touchwood. Now she`s trying to crawl and it`s special to us." said Jaya Bachchan in an interview.

Describing Aaradhya’s look, the grandma said, "Aaradhya looks like a bit of Aishwarya and a bit of Abhishek. She`s a tall girl."

Jaya wants Aishwarya to go out but she is totally focused on Aaradhya. "Sometimes I tease Aishwarya and I say well Aaradhya is a very lucky girl because can you imagine having a nurse like Miss World Aishwarya! I would also like her(Ash) to start going out but she is absolutely, totally hands down and doesn`t depend on anybody which I think is great." she added.

Aishwarya is currently in London on a holiday with Abhishek and Aaradhya. An ardent fan of Ash got a chance to have a glimpse of the baby and she describes ‘Aaradhya has a brown eyes’.