Aishwarya has a beautiful mind: Bhansali

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1526205755.jpg

Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who has made a third film with his muse Aishwarya Rai Bachchan says she is not just beautiful but has a very sharp mind too.

"With Aishwarya, it's so special. I feel blessed to have an actor who can understand me, who can interpret what I want to say without my saying too many words. If I don't like a shot, she knows exactly why I didn't like it. It's just two minds completely connected at that moment," Bhansali said.

He gave Aishwarya's career a huge boost when he presented her as Nandini in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and followed it up with the successful Devdas.

Now with Guzaarish, Aishwarya, who will be playing the role of a nurse called Sofia, will yet again be seen in a powerful role.

"She is not only a beautiful girl, she has a beautiful mind too, a sharp mind and a thinking mind that questions and answers. She is not someone who would just come to the set and say, ‘Okay, now what am I supposed to do besides looking beautiful?'. So that is what I really cherish in her," said the 47-year-old director.

"Also, over the years, I feel through her exposure to world cinema as a jury member, going to Cannes, going to various other film festivals, meeting international actors and directors — all that has really made her an evolved person," he added.

Guzaarish is slated to release on November 18 in the UAE.

Ash's birthday plan

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is busy promoting two of her upcoming films releasing next month, will squeeze out some time to be with her family on her birthday on November 1."I am busy promoting my films. Action Replayy and so lots of intense work every day. I have kept aside time on my birthday as always I spend it with my family, and how the day will roll I have no idea," said Rai Bachchan, who will turn 37.

[/img][/COLOR]