Airtel

..::sHiNdA::..

:.-=šHïNda=-.:™
Airtel started CC charging , effective from 2nd of June..

121 is tollfree but if you press 9 to connect to CC then you will be Charge 50 paise /3 min.

and if you have any Complaint then you call dial 198(Tolfree)

for any help regarding Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid , please post your queries in this thread..

:pop

I want to activate my HT for 3 months...........Not sure whether that pack is active...

COmplaints....

1. Fed up of Advt. SMS even after taking DND Service........

2. GPRS Speed is not Appropriate.

3. Sometimes Very Poor Connectivity. Not able to listen anything :(

..::sHiNdA::..

:.-=šHïNda=-.:™
I want to activate my HT for 3 months...........Not sure whether that pack is active...

COmplaints....

1. Fed up of Advt. SMS even after taking DND Service........

2. GPRS Speed is not Appropriate.

3. Sometimes Very Poor Connectivity. Not able to listen anything :(

SK HT da jehra 3 months da pack hai oh 60 rs da hai...

You can you the following MM for HT:-

*678#(toll free)

543215( 1 rs per min)

or 543211(3 rs per min)..

agar customer care to lagvani hai ta call karo 121 te CC vale bade hass ke HT activate karde a, bcoz they got incentives for that...

Complaints:-
1. DND will take 45 days to activate.. If you have more then 45 days then call 198(tollfree) they will raise service request for you..

2. If you have any complaint regarding GPRS the you call call 12118(Tech helpline number) charges will be 50 paise per 3 mins..

3. In case of network, try to select you network manually & swap you handset, if still facing the issue in particular area, then call 198 and make a complaint..

umang26

like a star!
nicely explained shinda.

but charging anything for CC is very very lame. ehna nu saare kithe paise banaune

Bling.Singh

bro even k eh concept vodafone walea ne vi start kita

is karke unwanted calls ghat gia

kai loki bore hunde si te call laa lende si call center te immaterial galla karde rehnde si lol