Action against Jaish-e-Mohammad will be dangerous for Pakistan, warns Masood Azhar

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) chief Maulana Masood Azhar has warned the Pakistani government against cracking down on his outlawed terror group, saying it would be "very dangerous'' for the country.
He hinted Islamabad was tightening the screws on him at India's behest. "...There is a lot of noise coming from India regarding us — arrest, kill, arrest, kill,'' an Indian daily quoted Azhar saying in JeM's purported online mouthpiece, al Qalam, under pseudonym Saidi.

"...here our rulers are in anguish because, perhaps, we have disturbed their intimacy and friendship... they want that on the day of judgment, they should stand as friends of (Narendra) Modi and (Atal Bihari) Vajpayee."
Azhar accused the Pakistani rulers of continuing to be guided "by those who are not our own''.
"...they (rulers) continue to turn their own country into a heap of explosives and fire. Each one of them comes and puts their own country on fire and then they flee.''

Azhar, who was reported to have been detained on Wednesday, referred to his incarceration in Indian and Pakistan jails and added he was not bothered about his arrest or killing.
"With my killing, neither will my friends miss me nor will my enemies...an army...which loves death has been prepared," wrote Azhar, who was released in exchange of the passengers of the hijacked Indian Airlines plane in 1999 and was later jailed in Pakistan for JeM's bids on President Pervez Musharraf's life.
"Allah willing, this army would not let (our) enemies celebrate for too long. It (his army) would not let my absence be felt at all. Thanks to Allah, I do not have any desire that will remain unfulfilled at my death,'' he wrote.
"As for as my family and my children, they are taken care of by Almighty Allah and Almighty Allah will take care of them tomorrow as well."

He wrote he has always wished Pakistan well and peace. "...(It has) not (been) to save our life and skin but for the interests of Muslim Umma and in the interest of jihad. I am sorry that the rulers here (in Pakistan) have no respect for that.''

He called the moves against radical mosques, madrasas and jihad dangerous to Pakistan's unity and integrity.
Azhar claimed he had not harmed the Pakistan government ever. "...there is not a single case registered against me in any police station across Pakistan,'' he wrote.

"While I was lodged in Bahawalpur Central jail, the jail administration feared that my friends and companions may attack them. So I was (shifted) to Dera Gazi Khan.''
Azhar said he kept explaining to the administration that Pakistan is his own country before his home was declared a sub jail and he was kept there.