Acting is what I always wanted to do, Amita Pathak says

Lily

B.R
Staff member
Actress-producer Amita Pathak, who will be seen in Bittoo Boss, says the film's script demanded new faces.

"We just felt that it was not required and getting some established stars would not justify the film. The film demanded fresh faces," Pathak said.

Pathak produced Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?, which did well at the box office, but she says her priority has always been acting.

"Atithi Tum Kab Jaooge? was my first production. It was like a learning experience for me. It did really well and everybody appreciated it. It feels really great," she said.

"I am very clear about one thing — if I am producing a film, then I am not acting in it. I don't know about [the] future, but right now I want to focus only on acting. Acting is what I always wanted to do. Production is my family business and I will take it forward in [the] future."

In Bitto Boss, she is sharing the screen space with television actor Pulkit Samrat. She says they had great chemistry.

"Pulkit and me have been friends for a long time. When I had gone to audition for the film, I met Pulkit. He was stunned to see me and asked me [if I was] auditioning for [my] own production house.

"It was great fun working with him. I was lucky to have him in this film."