Abhishek doesn’t like anyone speaking about Ash

.::BaD~MiStEr::.

Rampuriya !!
In the recent times, there has been a lot of talk about the former beauty queen and actress Aishwarya Bachchan. She was criticized for her post-baby flab, she also received appreciation for her Cannes appearances but Abhishek Bachchan is a not happy with people constantly talking about his wife.

Speaking about Aishwarya’s constantly being on the limelight for various reasons, Abhishek said, I just think it’s extremely insensitive and no one has the liberty to speak about her like the way they sometimes do. Yes, she’s a public figure, but people forget she’s also a woman and now a mother and there’s a line that’s not to be crossed. I don’t talk that way about any woman ever and it’s obviously not graceful for anyone to talk about her like that either. But may be that’s expecting too much, so to be honest, we kind of not let it affect us at all. Like Aishwarya always says, ‘negativity is like one drop in a huge ocean of positivity’ and we’d rather be happy about the love and blessings we get”.

When asked whether he is a hands-on dad, he replied, “As much as I can be yes, but Aishwarya’s a superb mom. It’s a delight to see them both together”. Speaking about Aaradhya, Abhishek replied, “Oh, she’s great fun. She’s such a blessing, we can’t thank God enough for her. She’s really a sweet child”.

Abhishek also added that his mother Jaya Bachchan calls Aaradhya ‘Strawberry’.

Next Abhishek Bachchan will be seen in ‘Bol Bachchan’ along with his dad Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn.